Cartoons you used to watch that no one else knew of.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
When i was younger i absolutely LOVED Robots...Anything that was Robot related i would get/watch, Transformers, Cubix, Terminator, Beastwars, Beast-Machines, Power-Rangers (ZORDS FTW!) Zoids and even some episodes of Gundam...

But there was one that no one else knew of, as far as i knew, and it was created by Hasbro...and has long since been abandoned. This show was called Robotix.

Not the best quality in the world, but it is very old, and no HD remake has ever been done to it.

P.S if you listen closely...you can here some famous voices from Transformers in this show :p

Anyway guys, your turn, what TV shows have you watched which no one else knows of? Or you think no one knows of :p

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I loved Beast Wars.

On topic: I watched a few cartoons that were quite unknown among my friends.

Does anyone recognize these?

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
Princess Trollestia said:
Nobody here speaks of the Powerpuff Girls, this will be corrected.
There was a thread about PPG earlier this month I believe. I'll dig it up in a moment.

Edit: Oh right it's November now. Derp. Anyway:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.319433-Who-needs-Bronies-Where-my-Power-Puff-Guys-at
knight of some random number said:
I remember Mucha Lucha, but none of the others.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
I loved Beast Wars.

Muca Lucha was awesome and yet no one remember it. Snopea was the most badass character of anything ever

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors! Show was the shit, scary, action-packed. It kicked ass on levels I can't even begin to describe! Youtube it!

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
I agree with Zappanale. They aren't exactly obscure. Maybe ultimate muscle or cubix. But that's probably it.

OT: I would put in a show called mon colle knights (I think that's how it was spelt) and another show that monsters were made from food and magic cards. I remember two monsters; Fried Ricer, and Doughnutso

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
Whatever happened to Robot Jones?

Like, really.

I remember one line, and a student was telling robot jones they were worried about a test or something and robot jones said "Don't worry. I have nerves of steel. Really, they are made of steel."

See, it's funny because he's a robot.

Ghaleon640

Jan 13, 2011
It probably wasn't as obscure as I initially thought as a kid, but me and my brother seemed to be the only people that knew of street sharks. I don't remember knowing anyone else in my entire life that knew Extreme Dinosaurs though.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
I've got a good one. I remember this show, but I have never met another person who has any idea what I'm talking about. They always give me funny looks. Hell, my SISTER doesn't have any idea what this show is, but I'm almost certain I've watched it with her.

Maybe because it's a british show, it must not have aired here for long.

Kayevcee

Mar 5, 2008
I loved Ulysses 31 (Homer's Odyssey in space, made for the French market then dubbed into English) as a kid. It seems to have been a very European thing because any Americans I mention it to have never heard of it. I recommend it if you find it- the voice acting is pretty dreadful but the stories, animation and disco-tastic soundtrack are superb. They also did a series based on the legend of El Dorado called "Mysterious Cities of Gold", which I wasn't as fond of as a kind because it wasn't set in outer space but it had an absolutely bitchin' opening and arguably a better English dub.

Ulysses 31:

Mysterious Cities of Gold:

-Nick

EDIT: Yay! Bananaman! I remember that!

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
I loved Beast Wars.

Oh wow. I completely forgot about mucha lucha.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Trap Door.

Not many folks here around my age and I don't think it's shown anymore so not many of the younger folks will have seen it.

Don't see Batfink getting many mentions.

Or Bananaman or Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors or Ulysses 31 or Dogtanian or Cities of Gold ..... some of you people have never lived ..... these are some of the greatest cartoons ever made.

They also had some of the best theme songs.

Kayevcee said:
I loved Ulysses 31 (Homer's Odyssey in space, made for the French market then dubbed into English) as a kid. It seems to have been a very European thing because any Americans I mention it to have never heard of it.
According to the wiki page, only 4 episodes were released on DvD format in America so it's nt that likely many will have seen them at all.

One of my favourite cartoons as a kid that was.

Edit - And Pirates of Darkwater .... how could I forget that.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
I loved Beast Wars.

Holy crap. I remember Mucha Lucha... but I had forgotten how AWESOME its intro was.

...suddenly I want to become a luchador.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Princess Trollestia said:
Nobody here speaks of the Powerpuff Girls, this will be corrected.
>.>

<.<

It was well known in my neighborhood.

Ghaleon640

Jan 13, 2011
Issurru said:
I agree with Zappanale. They aren't exactly obscure. Maybe ultimate muscle or cubix. But that's probably it.

OT: I would put in a show called mon colle knights (I think that's how it was spelt) and another show that monsters were made from food and magic cards. I remember two monsters; Fried Ricer, and Doughnutso
Fighting Foodons! Wow, haven't heard anyone mention that one in years. (I don'thave cable. I only saw the first 2-3 episodes then lost the chance.)