Castle Crashers Knight Remade in LEGO

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Castle Crashers Knight Remade in LEGO

The Red Knight from hit Live Arcade title Castle Crashers has been recreated in LEGO.

They say - and by 'they say', I mean 'I just made this up' - that until you've been captured in LEGO, you're nobody. Obviously that particularly piece of proverbial wisdom should be taken with a pinch of salt, as people who build things out of LEGO tend to have very specific interests.

Interests that include Xbox Live Arcade Titles apparently, as the red knight from Castle Crashers has been captured in all his LEGO-y glory.

Castle Crashers was one of the best selling Arcade titles of 2008, and won the XBLA Game of the Year award, as voted for by Xbox Live users, so it's hardly surprising that it has some fans in the LEGO community.

The model was created by Daniel Rice, also known as Big X, and looks like it might just be articulated, although there is no way to know for sure.

While it's tempting to suggest that someone might have just a little bit too much time on their hands, I'm definitely not going because this is pretty darn cool.

Source: Brothers Brick [http://www.brothers-brick.com/2009/07/07/danny-rice-is-a-castle-crasher-are-you/]

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
His eyes are arms... that's disturbing... impressive nonetheless, but still disturbing... Nilly, I think you just gave me a new nightmare.

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Certainly the most impressive eyebrow improvisation I have seen in a good while.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
Wow, that thing looks fucking creepy.

Honestly, if I were one of four color co-ordinated princesses, I would not want to be rescued by THAT, let alone make out with it.

Rational-Delirium

Feb 24, 2009
Wow. Just wow. That is probably the greatest thing I have ever seen in the history of forever. Tom Fulp would be proud.

Dragon Zero

No one of note
Apr 16, 2009
This is awesome but why the Orange one? Oh well, its still cool despite not being the Blue or Red Knights.

plastic_window

Jun 29, 2008
This is pretty sweet. I wonder how big it actually is. Those are Lego-man arms in it's eyes.

Also, why does the title say it's red? Looks orange to me...

Ethereal.Frog

May 10, 2009
That's pretty awesome. One of my old friends once made a bigass lego spaceship thing for a school project. It was awesome, but not as awesome as this.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Evil Jak said:
I wonder if they will make a Pazzo? :D
Something that can burn your eyes, this already looks kinda scary.
I can just picture Pazz- AHHHH MY EYES!!!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Damn that's impressive, yeah it's a little creepy looking but still kick ass.