Castle Super Beast Clips: People Started With MGS4....

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
Bangai O: Spirits
Huh, no kidding, I'm not the only person who has heard of this and played this game. Spooky.

Ace Combat 4
Armored Core 4
Extreme G 3
F-Zero X
Halo 3
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (GBA)
Midnight Club LA
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Persona 3
Resident Evil 4
Rune Factory 4

That's about all I can remember at the moment... Lotta 3's and 4's in there, huh

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Huh, no kidding, I'm not the only person who has heard of this and played this game. Spooky.
The first time I ever heard of Bangai-O was through Extended Play (then later on became X-Play after the merger with G4) on Tech TV and Adam was doing a review of the Dreamcast original. I still have my copy of Spirits, but have not touched it in little over a decade. The only reason I knew about the sequel was because of the teaser trailer on GameTrailers.com at the time. I as soon as I found out, I instantly wen to GameStop to pre-order.

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
GTA 2
Persona 5
Ace Combat 4...I think.
Ocarina of Time
Final Fantasy X
Dark Souls

Reactions: BrawlMan

Elvis Starburst

Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
The first time I ever heard of Bangai-O was through Extended Play (then later on became X-Play after the merger with G4) on Tech TV and Adam was doing a review of the Dreamcast original. I still have my copy of Spirits, but have not touched it in little over a decade. The only reason I knew about the sequel was because of the teaser trailer on GameTrailers.com at the time. I as soon as I found out, I instantly wen to GameStop to pre-order.
It's such a weird little game, but it's quite fun. I remember when I was younger at the time I got it. I'd use the level editor to make my own steadily escalating series of stages to fit a storyline in my head.
I should go back and play the game again...
Edit: I am suddenly reminded of the existence of the N series of games, and N++ is on Switch for a decent price... Might nab that after Bangai-O

Last edited:

Elvis Starburst

Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
I still have my copy of Spirits, but have not touched it in little over a decade
So, it'd been maybe half that since I played the game, or at least close to 5 years... and after our brief convo I booted the game up.
Was always this HARD? Like, jeez, I'm getting wrecked left and right. I know some games I used to be really good at have become tough with age (which, weirdly enough, Lego Racers was one of them. That game is weirdly challenging despite its apperance), but I didn't expect this to be as hard as it was