Castlevania Season 4 Trailer

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I still think Sypha is an annoying *****, but otherwise I really enjoy the characters.
I disagree. I find those stupid twins in Season 3 the most annoying. They're pointless, not needed, and you can literally drop them from the plot and not miss anything. They're only there to make Alucard even more miserable. Fuck those characters and that fucking judge that gets off on killing kids!

I'd say this is easily the best video game inspired piece of media I've ever consumed, altho I have never actually played a Castlevania game.
I suggest you get the Castlevania Collection for starters, if interested. Do be warned that the old Castlevania games are tough as balls. Especially the American versions. Play Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse. The TV show is based off the 3rd mainline game in the franchise.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I started watching the show last week, and I have to say, I was impressed. The first season had some odd animation, but by the fourth season you can tell they have a much bigger budget. I still think Sypha is an annoying *****, but otherwise I really enjoy the characters.

I'd say this is easily the best video game inspired piece of media I've ever consumed, altho I have never actually played a Castlevania game.
Just gonna leave this here. No spoilers.

What sells it is the look of absolute despair on Trevors face at the end there.

Reactions: BrawlMan