Castlevania's DLC Staying In The Crypt A Little Longer

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
Castlevania's DLC Staying In The Crypt A Little Longer

Sorry, folks, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow isn't getting its first DLC pack until next month.

The "Reverie" DLC for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow was due to be released this month. Unfortunately, fans of hot Belmont-filled monster slaying action are going to have to wait a bit longer, as the release date's been pushed back to March.

The announcement came via the official Castlevania Facebook page. The accompanying image was posted to the account's Wall Photo album with the following caption: "DLC Update: "Reverie" is swinging into March. Our apologies for the delay but it's going to be worth it!"

A definite reason for the delay, or a specific new release date, have yet to be revealed. Usually, delays like this are due to the fact that the developers needed a little extra time to work on polishing the game pack. No news yet on whether "Reverie"'s revised launch will affect "Resurrection", the follow-up DLC that's due out in April.

Source: Joystiq

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I... bu... *cries*
I wanted more Casltevania, damn it!!!
This would have been one of the few times I actually was looking forward to DLC >>

Hopefully it will still come out in March. That's not that big a deal anyway, but I still was looking forward to it this month :/
I'm most looking forward to Resurrection though. Really want to know what was up with that ending.

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
First DLC I was looking forward to in awhile, but I'm too not upset with the delay (mostly because I forgot the date it was supposed to come out). Hopefully they'll be right about it being worth it (Isn't the first one supposed to be about Gabriel retaking the Vampire castle, that happens to contain a clock tower and is rumored to be constantly changing which prevents mapping? I wonder what that reminds me of...)