Cat Finds Tank, Brings Ruination

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Cat Finds Tank, Brings Ruination

[vimeo=23608259]​

A feline activist has launched a pre-emptive strike against humanity. Further attacks are feared.

As fuzzy and adorable as cats are, given half the chance, they would undoubtedly rise up and assume their rightful place as Rulers of the Earth. Those of us who survive the revolution will be enslaved, and forced to dispense tuna and belly tickles whenever our feline masters demanded them. Those who died in the war will be considered lucky.

Unfortunately, it may already be too late: If this video evidence - which contains both scenes of graphic violence and strong language - is to be believed, then the revolution may already have started. Captured by the brave souls at Whitehouse Post, the video shows a cat insurgent in a small, but powerful, tank. As you can see, it takes some extreme measures to bring the cat down. No cat groups have come forward and claimed responsibility for the attack however, so it could be that this was just a rogue operative, or a possibly just a disenfranchised stray, striking out against the human status quo.

With the threat of further cat action always a possibility, it's important that everyone remains on guard and reports any suspicious feline activity to the authorities. Do not be taken in by their cute faces and playful demeanors; the enemy is everywhere, and we will all have to pull together to survive.

Source: The Mary Sue [http://www.themarysue.com/cats-in-tanks/]

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Never bring a gun the a tank fight... especially when there are kitties involved D:

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Damn it, it's happening again. Somebody put these felines down again.

Unleash the canine hordes.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
This reminds me a little of the 'cats with thumbs' milk advert...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6CcxJQq1x8&feature=player_detailpage

mastermarty

Feb 13, 2010
Finaly the lolcat makes sense!
It was just a plan, to see if we were weak to there most dangerous weapon: sillines.
Soon they'll launch there new weapon: the Pinguin Projector.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Before watching the video I assumed you were joking about the language and violence... My God that was hilarious.

Robo-Penguin

Oct 8, 2009
I dont think anyone could defeat such cuteness. . .
On a side note, Im making extra efforts to keep my cat happy and watching my credit card to make sure there is no tank purchases going on behind my back.

Hybridwolf

Aug 14, 2009
I'm fine, our eldest cat loves me, and she keeps the other two in line, so when the uprising comes our family will be treated favorably as we all have a cat that likes us each. Viva a la revolution!

Robo-Penguin

Oct 8, 2009
I dont think anyone could defeat such cuteness. . .
On a side note, Im making extra efforts to keep my cat happy and watching my credit card to make sure there is no tank purchases going on behind my back.

ryo02

Oct 8, 2007
quick someone combine a dog with a rocket launcher or a anti tank rifle or atleast a sniper.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
this is great :')
NinjaDeathSlap said:
This reminds me a little of the 'cats with thumbs' milk advert...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6CcxJQq1x8&feature=player_detailpage
i hadnt seen that before, but they are kinda similar

anyway that video was great XD

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Really awesome and cute video. And gory, too. I lol'd. Not at the gory parts, though. Well, not a lot, at least.
Still, the cat riding the tank was so damn cute!
As a person who has had one or more cats most of his life, i am hoping they'll have mercy on me.
We'll see...