Cat Finds Tank, Brings Ruination

3AM

Oct 21, 2010
tehweave said:

Right right! Stop this now! This has gotten quite silly. Won't have any more felines driving tanks and shooting people. The end! Stop rolling camera.

Stop it![/QUOTE]

Expect a bucketful of points to be delivered to you for quoting Graham Chapman's campaign against military silliness.

OP: If we deploy large windows with the sun streaming in, creating warm, sunny spots perfect for napping, there might be a chance for our species to survive.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Oh shit! We really are all gonna die!

That was awesome. Why the hell are people like James Cameron/Michael Bay/Steven Spielberg/etc still making movies, and these people have to resort to the internet? I'd gladly spend money and spend an hour and a half watching cats in tanks.

LessThanThreep

May 15, 2011
I hope that a standard zombie apocalypse plan will do until humanity can come up with a decent counter attack.

Feb 13, 2008
Pfffft...just tickle their ears and they'll be fine.

Until you stop tickling them. Then they come after your breakfast.

tehweave said:
Right right! Stop this now! This has gotten quite silly. Won't have any more felines driving tanks and shooting people. The end! Stop rolling camera.

Stop it!

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Music taken from Kelly's Heroes...

I thought they already ruled us, though.

Hucket

Apr 29, 2010
Well this puts my rat commandos to shame...I mean we could hav taken a cat...but a cat tank? We're screwed D:

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
We shall resist not just through dogs, but the power of Mustelids! They will hide amongst the cats, and strike when they least expect it! Viva la Mustelids! Ferrets, Weasels, Mongoose, Ermine, Okojo, they shall all resist! Mwahahaha! Who will stand with me in this?

F said:
I think I'm gonna get a second dog... just in case
Will you?

EmpressZombiKitty

Mar 27, 2011
I will now go and ask my cat if she would like me to re-fluff her bed, get her fresh water, and open a window. I must keep kitty happy... >.>

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
AwesomeFerret said:
We shall resist not just through dogs, but the power of Mustelids! They will hide amongst the cats, and strike when they least expect it! Viva la Mustelids! Ferrets, Weasels, Mongoose, Ermine, Okojo, they shall all resist! Mwahahaha! Who will stand with me in this?

F said:
Will you?
I Shall join you my Mustelid Brother! To Victory!

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
F said:
AwesomeFerret said:

F said:
Will you?
I Shall join you my Mustelid Brother! To Victory!
The next step here is to gather supplies and forces so that when the time comes, we will be able to stand up on our own as an independent faction in the impending Mammalian War. But where to begin...?