Cat Finds Tank, Brings Ruination

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
AwesomeFerret said:
F said:
AwesomeFerret said:
We shall resist not just through dogs, but the power of Mustelids! They will hide amongst the cats, and strike when they least expect it! Viva la Mustelids! Ferrets, Weasels, Mongoose, Ermine, Okojo, they shall all resist! Mwahahaha! Who will stand with me in this?

F said:
I think I'm gonna get a second dog... just in case
Will you?
I Shall join you my Mustelid Brother! To Victory!
The next step here is to gather supplies and forces so that when the time comes, we will be able to stand up on our own as an independent faction in the impending Mammalian War. But where to begin...?
We're gonna need to unleash some scouts so we know when the Cats make another move... this is gonna take a lot of tiny cameras and Mustelid straps.

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
Thedek said:
AwesomeFerret said:
We shall resist not just through dogs, but the power of Mustelids! They will hide amongst the cats, and strike when they least expect it! Viva la Mustelids! Ferrets, Weasels, Mongoose, Ermine, Okojo, they shall all resist! Mwahahaha! Who will stand with me in this?

F said:
Will you?
Aren't badgers and wolverines in that family too? Or are those the secret weapons?
Yep. Now you're thinking with polecats. Don't forget the Navy either. The Otter regiments shall attack from the depths!

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
F said:
AwesomeFerret said:

F said:
Will you?
I Shall join you my Mustelid Brother! To Victory!

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
The dogs will help us in our hour of need! Now if they'd stop licking their crotches to organize we may live though this... exept for the Chihuahua's.

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
Aha, all I do is spray some pest begone around my house and cats will stay clear too. Now I will just relax and stare blissfully out the window at the cat in the .50 CAL machine-gun nest...

OH SHI-

Averant

Jul 6, 2010
AwesomeFerret said:
Thedek said:
AwesomeFerret said:

F said:
Will you?
Aren't badgers and wolverines in that family too? Or are those the secret weapons?
Yep. Now you're thinking with polecats. Don't forget the Navy either. The Otter regiments shall attack from the depths!
Treachery! FELINES! UNLEASH THE TITANS!

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009

You magnificent bastard, I read your book!

(I'm going to join the dogs and their allies against the Kitten invasion)

odBilal

Feb 7, 2009
A tank? I would have thought they would use a
*puts sunglasses on*
CATapult
YEAHHHHHHH!!!

ShadesOfGrey84

Feb 16, 2010
The vid was pretty awesome, but it didnt look like the cat really enjoyed the making of it.
Not quite hating it or scared, but he did seem irritated. Watch the ears/face, if you know cats you know what I mean.