Catch a Glimpse of Surprise Cameos in Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer

Ruagh

Nov 14, 2009
Remus said:
1:45 - is that Flemeth? It's nice to see the pieces coming together somewhat, after the small cameo at the end of DA2.
I think it certainly looked like her - the horns seem to be the same shape.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
mechalynx said:
James Charles said:
I don't think THE warden will show up, he might be referenced or alluded to by various people, be THE warden could be anything from a former City Elf to a Dwarven Noble, or King of Ferelden, as well as having vanished with Morrigan with a child who has the soul of an old god to take care of. so adding The Warden would be ALOT of work for honestly little payoff.
I fully expect the Warden to make an appearance. After all, s/he and Hawke disappeared at the same time. I doubt that BioWare would go into much detail about the background of your Warden, just what's specific to the plot of DA:I.

I also have a sinking feeling it might be walled off as DLC akin to Shale.
In bioWare canon the Hero of Ferelden was a Dalish Elf of unspecified gender that sacrificed themselves killing the Arch-Demon. Afterwards Alistair became King, but it was unspecified if it was with Anora as his Queen, or alone. My guess is the Warden shown with Hawke is the Orlesian Warden-Commander from Awakening.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
My faith in the Dragon Age team at BioWare was never shaken. I enjoyed Dragon Age II, and the more I see of Dragon Age: Inquisition, the more excited I get for the game. And I like to think that they looked at Mass Effect 3 and went, "Okay, let's not do that." Here's hoping they can keep this going all the way through to the end.

So, so, so, soooooooo glad they are pulling in the rest of the lore for the story and not just making it about the war.

Dragon versus dragon huh? Betting one of those dragons might be the mystery child...

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
Laggyteabag said:
Im not going to lie, but I was pretty happy when Hawke showed up. I for one really enjoyed DA2, and I am happy that s/he is going to show up at some point, but I wonder how much on an impact s/he will have on the story. Same goes for the Warden, but they are going to be a lot harder to implement, especially seeing as s/he didn't talk in DA:O.
I doubt much will be imported beside the decisions of the game... for a started there is fact that the game is not even on the samae console gen for the console version

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
Wait....so they aren't gonna address the god baby with Morgan??
What the hell man!

I mean I feel as though Origins had soooo many cliff hangers, was really hoping to get the ending to the story. I mean the Warden always wonders off, if he/she lives.

Sanunes

Mar 18, 2011
UsefulPlayer 1 said:
Wait....so they aren't gonna address the god baby with Morgan??
What the hell man!

I mean I feel as though Origins had soooo many cliff hangers, was really hoping to get the ending to the story. I mean the Warden always wonders off, if he/she lives.
The problem is there are way too many divergent paths and to wrap them up to satisfy the people that care about those paths would be a good chunk of the game and run into the issue that I have with Mass Effect 3 and all the returning characters that it felt added just to be added and not have anything to really do with the game I paid for.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
If the combat isn't returned to the original game's style, I don't care about any of this.

sindremaster

Apr 6, 2010
shadowmagus said:
SO in other words all those choices from the other games aren't going to matter. Great, thanks Bioware. Glad CdProject Red is actually planning on delivering a good game and not something for tumblr to cheer about.
Huh? What did I miss?