Catch Up on the Deus Ex Franchise Cheap with Steam's Weekend Deal

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Catch Up on the Deus Ex Franchise Cheap with Steam's Weekend Deal

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1379/1379764.jpgIf you're missing some Deus Ex content in your Steam collection, this weekend's sale will let you fix that for less.

Earlier this week, there was a report making the rounds [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169404-Deus-Ex-Trilogy-Game-Scrapped] that the third Deus Ex game had been put on hold so that Eidos Montreal could focus on a new Avengers game. If you're worried about getting your Deus Ex fix, Steam's weekend deal has definitely got covered.

While Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is down to $18, and its season pass is down to $20, the real deal is the Deus Ex Collection. It includes:

Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Deus Ex: The Fall
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Season Pass

The total cost? Just $34.32, or nearly four dollars cheaper than Mankind Divided and its season pass. As with most Steam bundles these days, you can still get the deal on the parts you don't own yet, so it's worth heading over to Steam to check it out. The sale can be found Deus Ex Collection is here [http://store.steampowered.com/sale/deus-ex/].

As with most Steam weekend sales, this one ends at 1 PM ET Monday, February 6.

[gallery=6897]

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I already have the original and HR, so I officially have the best ones in the franchise and I'm good.

Nov 28, 2007
I'm really torn. On the one hand, I really want to get the Director's Cut of HR. On the other, my computer, while strong enough to run it on minimum settings, does not meet the recommended settings.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
thebobmaster said:
I'm really torn. On the one hand, I really want to get the Director's Cut of HR. On the other, my computer, while strong enough to run it on minimum settings, does not meet the recommended settings.
I could play it on my old computer on medium settings and that thing was a really crappy one before I was able to upgrade.
So even if you don't meet the minimum requirements, you should be able to run it.