Catchiest Song You Have Ever Heard

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
definitely one of my favourite songs at the minute. Its so catchy, so simple. It has a good beat and good vocals. Unlike most other catchy songs that you cant get out of your head, you find yourself with this in your head and you feel happy for the rest of the day

The Night Shade

Oct 15, 2009
The piano at the beginning you'll never forget it, and it will loop in your head for months to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

Coppernerves

Oct 17, 2011
thewanderer41 said:
Worgen said:
Prepare to have the catchiest of all catchy songs stuck in your head. I present to you
I am imagining your avatar playing your song XD
Like the lyrics, like the song, not so keen on the voice, still, I'm reminded of this one.
Kim Boekbinder - Gypsy [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0OHnI0QCYE]

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
shrekfan246 said:
OT: J-Pop, ho!

I don't think there's a single Kyary song that isn't catchy as hell. It might even be cheating to name them.

So instead I'm going to also cheat and use Phil Collins.

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
Top three lately? Ok then.

Plenty more where that came from, but yah. Those'll stay with you..

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Zachary Amaranth said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Thread over guys. Imma win with this.

This song is catchy as hell. It's like an itch in your brain that only listening to it can scratch.
I own that CD (it was a gift) and it still doesn't resonate with me.
I don't actually love the song all that much, but damn if it doesn't get stuck in your head like an inoperable tumor.

That and Barbie Girl and What is love too. Gorram ear worms!

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Two songs have been stuck in my head as of late: there's Black Sabbath's Supernaut and Soundgarden's Black Rain.

YOU CAN'T STUTTER WHEN YOU'RE TALKING WITH YOUR EYES!

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
tippy2k2 said:
Now that the internet has finally moved on, I shall revive what is either your most favorite song ever or the song that makes you want to choke a puppy every time it comes on.

For fun, the spoiler tag is named after a lyric. I can virtually guarantee that every single one of you knows what is going to pop up before you click the tag.

You either know the song by heart and can do the dance on command or the source of the music is immediately destroyed by you with whatever weapon is closest at hand. There is no middle ground.

Then for fun, here is the more recent version of what I described:

BTW: If you haven't already, I would strongly recommend you check out some other Yvlis stuff. Some of it is freaking hilarious. Could I be so bold as to recommend either "Stonehedge" or "Someone like me"?
Haha! You just mentioned my other 2 favourite Ylvis songs/sketches! As someone from Wiltshire, England a song about Stonehenge is just incredible! I have also wondered many, many times: 'Why Stonehenge?' (And Avebury of course!)

EyeReaper

Aug 17, 2011
Right now? the OST to Nichijou: My Ordinary Life. just about every song on here is catchy, stays in your, or at least my head for hours. Hell, there's a song that consists of two words: pyon, and eeehhh (which isn't really a word I guess) and it is amazing.

however, the catchiest song for me, is the Sasahara polka!
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

However, that's personal opinion. For the truly catchiest song ever...
obviously has to be a song all about how catchy the song is. Forget Ducktales, forget the Final Countdown, weebl wins this thread, hands down

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
T0ad 0f Truth said:
I don't actually love the song all that much, but damn if it doesn't get stuck in your head like an inoperable tumor.

But that's my point. It doesn't get stuck in my head. Actually, neither does Barbie Girl. "What Is Love?" I'll grant you, though. I also bob my head like the idiots from the SNL skits whenever I hear it.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Zachary Amaranth said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:

But that's my point. It doesn't get stuck in my head. Actually, neither does Barbie Girl. "What Is Love?" I'll grant you, though. I also bob my head like the idiots from the SNL skits whenever I hear it.
You my friend, are very lucky then.

I hate Barbie Girl, but my sister plays it all the time :/

Blue I don't hear as often and What is love I don't mind.