Check Out BlizzCon's Amazing Cosplay Contest Winners

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Check Out BlizzCon's Amazing Cosplay Contest Winners

The top four cosplayers at BlizzCon 2015 had some truly incredible costumes.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
"gender swapped Queen of Blades: the King of Blades"

Is that something he said or something added to the article because it happens to be a dude?

Either way, what makes the costume male? I'm not seeing anything umm.... Obvious that would indicate any intended difference from the female variant.

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Jadak said:

Is that something he said or something added to the article because it happens to be a dude?

Either way, what makes the costume male? I'm not seeing anything umm.... Obvious that would indicate any intended difference from the female variant.
The cosplay was titled "The King of Blades" on Blizzard's website so i'm guessing it is something he said

Nevrim

Apr 15, 2009
Awesome cosplay, anyone knows where I can see the photographs with more detail? Please?

Qizx

Executor
Feb 21, 2011
Jadak said:

The stunning lack of tits would make me assume he's a male. Although if going anatomically correct we should have seen something else from the "king..."