Cheetara Gets "Boob Job" In New ThunderCats

Morti

Aug 19, 2008
Looks less like a boob-job and more like someone has just introduced her to the wonders of a good bra.

Please let them not cock this up, I got all tingly from nostalgia when watching the original intro just now ^_^

For.I.Am.Mad

May 8, 2010
Alar said:
Am I the only one who finds the title mildly insulting? It was just a tiny fragment of the actual article, and yet it was expected to get the most views...?

I don't know what to say here. ThunderCats sounds awesome, but why pandering to the boob crowd?
Oh c'mon, on The Escapist one in every 3 articles has the word boob in it.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Tank207" post="7.275170.10665618 said:
If I'm not mistaken, aren't a few of the people who made Avatar: The Last Airbender working on this show? Because if that's the case color me interested.

The trailer was cool, but it could have used a bit more of this.

You're TOTALLY right, the trailer is infinitely better with the real theme:

And man, the theme really is as good as I remember it.

YOu know, screw realism and pony-things, I want to see my Thundercats bounce around like lithe, half-cat heroes! :(

Olorune

Jan 16, 2009
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Cartoons on Cartoon network? THIS IS MADNESS!!!
I feel you on that one. Cartoon Network is like Nickelodeon now...

I've never been a big Thundercats fan, but I'll give this show a try, but to be honest, I don't have much faith in Cartoon Network; any channel that cancels a priceless gem of a show like Sym-Biotic Titan and instead makes more Johnny Test episodes can't really be trusted to air anything better.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
vansau said:
Finally, Snarf won't be nearly as hatable as he was in the original cartoon.
I demand something to direct all of my seething rage towards!

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Olorune said:
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Cartoons on Cartoon network? THIS IS MADNESS!!!

I've never been a big Thundercats fan, but I'll give this show a try, but to be honest, I don't have much faith in Cartoon Network; any channel that cancels a priceless gem of a show like Sym-Biotic Titan and instead makes more Johnny Test episodes can't really be trusted to air anything better.
just want to know when did they cancel Titan?

TheLazyGeek

Nov 7, 2009
Hm, Travis Touchdown as Mumm-ra? I can dig it. I haven't seen Jaga mentioned anywhere, however. Is Claudius (Lion-O's father) taking over THAT role?

PrinceofPersia

Sep 17, 2010
For.I.Am.Mad said:
*sigh* Cartoons back in the good old days of the 1990's were so much better, what happened to the stiff animation, awkward dialogue, and bad pacing? This looks like a grand sweeping epic with high production values. Who the hell wants that?
Me, oooh oohh pick me! On a more serious note if CN is doing reboots can they please consider Pirates of Dark Water. I would love to see that again. *LeSigh* Wow now I feel old.
Olorune said:

Wait wait CN did what with Sym-Biotic Titan?

According to a purported Cartoon Network insider, "Sym-Bionic Titan" has been canceled, not due to terrible ratings, but instead due to the fact that it doesn?t have enough merchandising potential.
WTH CN this...is...just...WRONG! It is a great freaking show and Genndy Tartakovsky is one of the greatest animators of our time!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Fascinating. I had not realized that this was really happening. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.