Chicks coming over - Fun 4-player games needed

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Serris said:
SentientAlex said:
Twister is a good idea, but I need something more video gamey.

Left for Dead is too violent for them, believe it or not.
no buts, they're chicks, play twister >:O

OT: i guess buzz could keep them entertained... still doesn't compare anywhere near to twister (since strippoker will just scare them off)
Thank you.

Beastialman

Sep 9, 2009
SentientAlex said:
Hey guys,

Somes girls I know fell in love with LittleBigPlanet. They want to come over to my house to play it some more, but we are close to beating it. What games would you recommend that I could get to keep this little tradition alive?

I'm thinking Castle Crashers, but I already beat that so I would be pretty bored.

Xbox 360 or PS3. Xbox Live or PSN games are also welcome.
If you can download it for free Aegis Wing is a decent arcade game. Marvel Ultimate Alliance is really fun (I haven't played 2 yet).

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
Get an N64...

Smash Bros, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong Racing, F-Zero X...

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
You could also start looking for good player made levels on LBP, you never really beat that game. Other than that, i don't know what they are into.

copperflyingace

Apr 12, 2009
Guitar Hero/Rockband. if you're lucky, they will ask for your help to show them and how to play, increasing your chances to touch boob. :D

goldfalsebond

Nov 19, 2009
dude, just start the game over, let them have their fun, and score. I highly doubt that all four of them want to come to YOUR house just to play it for a couple of hours.

Ziltoid

Sep 29, 2009
dsmops2003 said:
Hide the salami is fun. Or you could play beer pong. Or mario kart. Although they are girls so they will win.
handofpwn said:
Quarters, never have i ever and any other drinking game.
Drinking games are where it's at. Also I do not know what hide the salami is but it sounds awesome.

Warhawk is 4 player split screen online, might be worth checking out. It does have a bit steeper of a learning curve though so if they normally don't play games they might hate getting their asses kicked.

Super Smash Bros, New Super Mario Wii are also good ones, if you have a wii or gamecube.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Mario Kart Double Dash. That way you can figure out which one likes you by seeing who wants to share a kart..

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
samaritan.squirrel said:
Mario Kart Double Dash. That way you can figure out which one likes you by seeing who wants to share a kart..
Or you could pull their hair and run away giggling. Then they'll really know you like them.

Grade 1 aside, Castle Crashers is an awesome choice for 4 player fun.
And, actually, Aegis Wing isn't too bad. Is isn't very deep or long, but it'll kill a few minutes (And it's free).

But what would be best is Fusion Frenzy 2 (Or the original if you can find it).
The whole thing is party games. It's a no brainer.

Budgy

Jan 9, 2008
TelHybrid said:
Get an N64...

Smash Bros, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong Racing, F-Zero X...
Ziltoid said:
dsmops2003 said:
Hide the salami is fun. Or you could play beer pong. Or mario kart. Although they are girls so they will win.
handofpwn said:
Quarters, never have i ever and any other drinking game.
Drinking games are where it's at. Also I do not know what hide the salami is but it sounds awesome.

Warhawk is 4 player split screen online, might be worth checking out. It does have a bit steeper of a learning curve though so if they normally don't play games they might hate getting their asses kicked.

Super Smash Bros, New Super Mario Wii are also good ones, if you have a wii or gamecube.
My favorite past time in the past few years is to combine drinking and mario kart 64. 2nd and 3rd place have to take a shot. 4th takes 2 shots. 1st gets a beer. more than 4 people, you switch out either 4th or 1st place.

The only bad thing is 4th player just gets completely trounced by the end of the night, and never recovers from last place, as they are stuck at the bottom of the gravity well that is losing at mario kart drinking.

Herb sewell

Mar 30, 2009
SentientAlex said:
Hey guys,

Somes girls I know fell in love with LittleBigPlanet. They want to come over to my house to play it some more, but we are close to beating it. What games would you recommend that I could get to keep this little tradition alive?

I'm thinking Castle Crashers, but I already beat that so I would be pretty bored.

Xbox 360 or PS3. Xbox Live or PSN games are also welcome.
Can't you ya know make levels or something in that game? Or if you're lazy (you are) download someone else's levels.