Chicks coming over - Fun 4-player games needed

beddo

Dec 12, 2007
SentientAlex said:
Hey guys,

Somes girls I know fell in love with LittleBigPlanet. They want to come over to my house to play it some more, but we are close to beating it. What games would you recommend that I could get to keep this little tradition alive?

I'm thinking Castle Crashers, but I already beat that so I would be pretty bored.

Xbox 360 or PS3. Xbox Live or PSN games are also welcome.
Bop it.

x0ny

Dec 6, 2009
Download Bomberman Blast from PSN, that's fairly girl friendly.

The Potato Lord

Dec 20, 2007
For some reason, most girls I know who play videogames tend to like Resident Evil so RE5 would be a good rental, but to be honest no videogame you play, regardless of skill is going to get you laid as far too many people are throwing out there.

Connor Lonske

Sep 30, 2008
Xpwn3ntial said:
Pogstick? [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_OlWN8A--Y]

On topic, get her a Wii, introduce to some lower tier games (casual, as you likely call it) for example; Wii sports, Wii play. Then move up to games like Super Smash Brothers, Super Mario, and then finally you can let her play fighting games on your Xbox 360/PS3, she will do the rest from there. They all moves up eventually. It will take until around late 2011, but by then she will likely have a passion for games by then.

Look at this picture for reference Link [http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff13/Malstrom_photo/tiers.gif]

Edit: If she is a Goth Chick or into horror movies , she can move right up to Left 4 Dead 2 and RE5(Not kidding, all the Goth girls I know from Xbox Live and real life get into video games instantaneously if they were not already playing them). I recommend you move her play the other Resident evil games and valve products so she can know all the good things that came before in those series, but start her with the newest ones first.

[/goth racism]

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
If only there were a four player version of tetris...I recommend Katamari Damacy, any of the mario games, or absolutely any game with practically no learning curve whatsoever and cute protagonists. This might seem sexist, but having easy to pick up games will suit any house hold gathering.

If not, just read up on a variety of card/drinking games: "99", "5,10,15,20", "duck, duck goose", "chicken", "Indian Poker" (aka blindman's bluff), "Ring of Fire" etc.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
I say this as loud as possible over the internet

[HEADING=1]TIME SPLITTERS!!!!![/HEADING]​

That is all

Nomanslander

Feb 21, 2009
Are they the geeky type or the I'm too busy messing around on my Iphone all day to show any interest type?

Or the OMG I looove Twilight and Fall out Boys type...lol

TheHatPerson

Dec 29, 2009
First I would recommend not calling them "chicks".

Some Games that would be fun to play are:

Mario Kart (Wii or Gamecube)

Rock Band (Any kind of Rock Band is okay)

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

and maybe a Mario Party Game.

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
You're having girls come over to your house.... And you're playing video games with them?

Something wrong there, man.

OT: Go for Mario Party, if you have a Wii. If not, just find some UMC on LBP.

Frizzle

Nov 11, 2008
o0pwnman0o said:
ansem1532 said:
Psypherus said:
Sollipsistic said:
Xpwn3ntial said:
A 'naked' short of greatness, I feel.
Naked twister doesn't always go as well as one hopes =\
..Naked Yahtzee!
Yay I'm not alone in imagining him!

and try mario kart
HA! I'm sorry, but laughed really hard at that.
I'm pretty sure he/she meant "Yahtzee" the game, not the person featured on this website :p

OT: who cares if you're bored with a game? You play what they wanna play. If you're trying to hook up with one (or all) then you damn well better suck it the hell up.

Mario kart is pretty much always a good one. Anything cartoony seems to go over well with the female half of our race. Can you get 4 people on Fat Princess? That might be fun.

cheatking

Jul 21, 2008
castle crashers on xbox live arcade for them not you :p That or street fighter. Always gains lols from girls when they play

C_sector

Jan 7, 2010
Well, whatever game you decide to play make sure you let them win aswell :p

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Xbox 360 or PS3 ? What are those. Play Civilization 4 on the same screen with epic length. That shouldn't take any less than 30-40 hours.

A Pious Cultist

Jul 4, 2009
ansem1532 said:
..Naked Yahtzee!
I think you might like Zero Punctuation a little too much.

wwjdftw said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FcBghW9OSY Check and mate.
Edit: Upon rethinking it, I really missed the meaning of the title by a freakin' mile.