Chinese Barbecue Chainsaw Massacre

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Chinese Barbecue Chainsaw Massacre

Artisanal terror served with craft fear and horrorganic farm to fork flesh from the finest fowl.

Read Full Article

xxobot

Jun 2, 2014
Murder is no poultry matter.

Not sure what is worse, the horrifically good meal, or the pun I just made.

Zacharious-khan

Mar 29, 2011
is this content nothing but an infant HR Giger's refrigerator worth drawings? I dare someone to come up with a more apt description.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Why would you waste a perfectly good pig face on a mask? Them's good eats!

I wasn't aware that food trailers were a thing. I don't think I'd eat chinese food bought from a van.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Zacharious-khan said:
is this content nothing but an infant HR Giger's refrigerator worth drawings? I dare someone to come up with a more apt description.
Is that a refrigerator shaped like an infant or is it just used to keep them cold?
Either way, high praise indeed! Your time and eye-strain do not go unappreciated.

God of Path

God of Path
Jul 6, 2011
Nick Lerman, your unique brand of horrific amusement never fails to bring the smiliest grimace to my face. And for that I thank you. And also attempt to chainsaw you, but I think the thanks is more important.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
And the war between rabbit and fowl rages on. Payback is a *****. I side with the bunnies.

August 28th marks the 1-year anniversary of Fraught with Peril. I can't help but wonder how much saner the collective consciousness around here might have been without these crayonic stylings of Mr. Lerman. Probably lots. Do something special for your one-year!

Maybe we should all break out our kids' crayons and submit our most demented humor scribblings to Nick next week. What's the worst that could happen? I think:
1. Someone gets permabanned for inappropriate content.
2. The Escapist picks up a new strip "Fraught with Plagiarism"

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Clankenbeard said:
And the war between rabbit and fowl rages on. Payback is a *****. I side with the bunnies.

August 28th marks the 1-year anniversary of Fraught with Peril. I can't help but wonder how much saner the collective consciousness around here might have been without these crayonic stylings of Mr. Lerman. Probably lots. Do something special for your one-year!

Maybe we should all break out our kids' crayons and submit our most demented humor scribblings to Nick next week. What's the worst that could happen? I think:
1. Someone gets permabanned for inappropriate content.
2. The Escapist picks up a new strip "Fraught with Plagiarism"
I welcome any and all drawings in my threads!

It's amazing that I have survived the year.
I have more episodes of Duck vs. Bunny and the war they wage throughout time.
Perhaps some of them will see the light of day.

A little trivia from this weeks episode:
I have actually held in my hands one of Leatherface's masks from the original (1974) Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
I used to work in the library that holds Tobe Hooper's archive.
The mask is made of latex and has shrunk and become brittle over time.
I still put it up to my face and it smelled weird.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
It'd be quite amusing (and slightly disturbing) imagining Mr. Lerman making these drawings while wearing a Leatherface mask.

I absolutely love these, keep 'em coming! :D

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
I... I have a hankering for a glass of Pinot now... and to listen to my Ramones tapes.