Chinese father bites off son's penis

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Westaway said:
The only suprising part is when the witnesses actually got involved.
I'm more surprised that they got involved with the guy walking his kids around naked AFTER he attacked one.
I mean, if you see a guy walking a naked 6-year-old boy and 4-year-old girl, I'd at last ask why the fuck they're naked.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Volf said:
Xan Krieger said:
I'd post a link to the huffington post article but it has a graphic picture and I don't feel like being banned. Here is the story though

"Doctors in Shenzhen, China have reattached a 6-year-old boy's penis after his father bit it off, the Shanghai Daily reports.
According to the paper, witnesses said the 32-year-old father was walking with his naked son and 4-year-old daughter on the street Thursday when he commanded the boy to bite his penis.
When the boy refused, the man attacked him.
Horrified passersby subdued the man, forced him to spit out his son's penis, and called the police, China Buzz reports.
The boy's reattachment surgery was successful, but it is too early to tell whether he will have normal use of the appendage. The Shanghai Daily reports that relatives will care for the boy's sister.
Cops say the father is likely to have a mental illness -- he was recently seen pretending to strangle his son on their balcony, according to witnesses. Police also found that the man, who was only identified by the surname Yu, was severely in debt after a failed business venture and was often seen gambling."

I love how they say "likely to have a mental illness". I'm not a psychiatrist and I can diagnose him as being mentally messed up.
....what? Christ Chinese society can really come off as messed up at times.
I really don't think this has anything to do with the society.

Carnage95

Sep 21, 2009
What the hell did I just read actually? Sigh... only the craziest shit happens in China, that's why we Chinese here in Singapore like to make fun of them. :p

Gammayun

Aug 23, 2011
This seriously f***ed up, I know lots of people have posted this response but is really incredibly f***ed up. I mean the should be a word for how fucked up it is.

Ok new challenge, come up with a word that describes how f***ed this is.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Dead Raen said:
That ending was goddamn terrible. I'm not asking for a happy ending. All I want is proper closure for my crew. Seriously, Bioware. What the fuck?

There's been so many people saying that they hope there's DLC coming out for a proper ending. You know you fucked up when your fans are telling you they'll give you money to fix something.
...Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL AND WHAT ISN'T ANYMORE

Grant Stackhouse

Dec 31, 2011
A few of you were wondering about the child being naked in public. According to a friend of mine who spent a few months in China, it is not uncommon in the more rural areas.
You know how in New York someone might be walking their dog on the sidewalk then not clean up after it? Picture that with a toddler instead of a dog. Bunch of naked kids just walking around, pooping whenever the urge hits.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Could a mod PLEASE get rid of that Mass Effect 3 related post? Nearly had the fucking ending spoiled for me, good thing I got to the third word or so and realised what it was about so I shut my eyes.

Can't tell if honest mistake or just being a wanker...

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
Mortai Gravesend said:
Volf said:
Xan Krieger said:
I'd post a link to the huffington post article but it has a graphic picture and I don't feel like being banned. Here is the story though

"Doctors in Shenzhen, China have reattached a 6-year-old boy's penis after his father bit it off, the Shanghai Daily reports.
According to the paper, witnesses said the 32-year-old father was walking with his naked son and 4-year-old daughter on the street Thursday when he commanded the boy to bite his penis.
When the boy refused, the man attacked him.
Horrified passersby subdued the man, forced him to spit out his son's penis, and called the police, China Buzz reports.
The boy's reattachment surgery was successful, but it is too early to tell whether he will have normal use of the appendage. The Shanghai Daily reports that relatives will care for the boy's sister.
Cops say the father is likely to have a mental illness -- he was recently seen pretending to strangle his son on their balcony, according to witnesses. Police also found that the man, who was only identified by the surname Yu, was severely in debt after a failed business venture and was often seen gambling."

I love how they say "likely to have a mental illness". I'm not a psychiatrist and I can diagnose him as being mentally messed up.
....what? Christ Chinese society can really come off as messed up at times.
How messed up a potentially mentally ill person does something and most of the Chinese involved in the story subdue him from hurting his son. But we all know we can tell the state of Chinese society based on the guy who is likely mentally ill as opposed to the people who stop him. I mean, there's only more of them and they're only more likely to be representative of Chinese society than a mentally ill person.
Well said. I do wish a lot of these stories would not including the nationality of the people involved. Just to stop people immediately chiming in with "Wow! People in country X are so messed up!" every friggin time.

There are bigots, nut-jobs and psychopaths in every country in the world. Get used to this fact.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
thaluikhain said:
Oh, them people with names beginning with Y, always doing crazy stuff. Remember Yancy Butler? She was arrested for attacking a police officer. Nuff said.
And that Yahtzee fella is a bit mad don't you think.

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
Kalezian said:
Dead Raen said:
That ending was goddamn terrible. I'm not asking for a happy ending. All I want is proper closure for my crew. Seriously, Bioware. What the fuck?

There's been so many people saying that they hope there's DLC coming out for a proper ending. You know you fucked up when your fans are telling you they'll give you money to fix something.

this is unrelevent to the Chinese, biting ones penis off, being nude in public, or any combination of the three.

on that note:

OT: This is fucked up, but a special kind of fucked up.

one that is bad enough that people stopped him, yet let a 4 year old who got hit by a vehicle lay in the road for a few hours.
Yeah but that was a girl and this was a boy. I thought they like didn't want people to have daughters or something to that effect.

imperialus

Apr 20, 2009
MammothBlade said:
Dead Raen said:

What on Earth does this have to do with BioWare or DLC?
Well... I guess he wants a happy ending (the penis works) but doesn't want to pay for the DLC (expensive surgery) even though lots of people have said they would pay for the surgery. I'm not sure what role bioware plays in everything though... Maybe the dad was a bioware employee?

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
...I...read all of that with my jaw on my desk.

"Da fuq did I just read" Only comes marginaly close.

Damn.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Arontala said:
inb4 morons blaming all of this on "Chinese" culture.

OT: Yeah, that's fucked up.
You should look at the 1st comment... You were not "inb4", I am afraid.

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
"Potentially suffering from a mental illness," yeah you'd bloody well hope so.
Hazy992 said:
Wow, what a dick...

...I'll show myself out