Christina Hendricks Wants to Be Wonder Woman

Raithnor

Jul 26, 2009
Any actress seriously wanting to play Wonder Woman really needs to up their Gym routine. I like Christina Hendricks, she's smoking hot. However, Wonder Woman is supposed to be an Amazon which means she needs a lot more muscle tone. I watched some of the leaks from the last Pilot they did, I couldn't believe the actress as someone with Super-strength.

You need someone like Gabrielle Reece who can act.

Bradeck

Sep 5, 2011
Christina Hendricks can do anything she sets her boobs, I mean mind to. If she has giant tits, I mean passion, then who can deny her the role? She's obviously got the GIANT FLOPPY UDDERS, I mean, acting chops.

Flames66

Aug 22, 2009
Horny Ico said:
Flames66 said:
Horny Ico said:
"As close to the comics" involves Wonder Woman having a bondage fetish; no thanks.
Why ever not my fine fellow?
Bondage means sacrificing one's freedom for pleasure; which, to me, is as much a paradox as paying dollar bills for mere pennies. Bondage goes against everything I believe as an American and a human being. Bondage fetishists might as well sell themselves into slavery for all the difference it means to me. And if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm equally disgusted by both.
Fair enough. Whatever floats (or sinks) your boat.

Alleged_Alec

Sep 2, 2008
Horny Ico said:
Flames66 said:
Horny Ico said:
"As close to the comics" involves Wonder Woman having a bondage fetish; no thanks.
Why ever not my fine fellow?
Bondage means sacrificing one's freedom for pleasure; which, to me, is as much a paradox as paying dollar bills for mere pennies. Bondage goes against everything I believe as an American and a human being. Bondage fetishists might as well sell themselves into slavery for all the difference it means to me. And if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm equally disgusted by both.
Except that bondage doesn't really work like that. You're not sacrificing your freedom and it definitely is not comparable to slavery.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
lol "true to the source" "Wonder Woman fans" omfg WW doesn't have fans! We look at her every now and then but never stare long enough, specially with Super Girl, Bat-Girl, Batwoman, Starfire, and so many others that are WAY more interesting

AWAR

Nov 15, 2009
I've only seen her on Mad Men and she just looks like a caricature to me, maybe she's meant to but still...
She reminds me of the weird disguised alien from Mars Attacks :p

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Sparrow said:
Scytail said:
That rack + Wonder Woman outfit = Heaven.
Is it wrong that this is all I could think of when I read the title? I mean, she does have an excellent rack.
Its wrong if you don't think that. I support this fully.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Horny Ico said:
Have you ever played Bayonetta? :p

OT: I've never actually paid much attention to Wonder Woman so i don't even know what "as close to the comics" would mean for the plot or the character.

When a WW movie hits the big screen i might go watch it if it looks interesting. Like i did with Thor. My only prior knowledge of the character would be norse mythology and that wasn't really very relevant to the movie at all.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
For the first, and probably only, time ever I would see that movie just because the star is just so... so...

*drools*

I'm not the sort of guy to see a movie for a hot actress, but I'll be damned if I miss that. And I hate Wonder Woman.

Alleged_Alec

Sep 2, 2008
Horny Ico said:
Alleged_Alec said:
Except that bondage doesn't really work like that. You're not sacrificing your freedom and it definitely is not comparable to slavery.
I'm well aware that the act is a matter of choice; in fact, I should've said "lending freedom for pleasure". But even with a safe-word, the fact remains that bondage is all about being restrained. I don't care how much consent or safety is involved, I can't stand restraint unless it's to subdue aggressors.

With the keyword there being you. There are people out there who love it. I think it's rather not nice to equate what is a hobby which involves restraints to slavery. I'd wager that kind of stings for those into it, and I think they're getting enough flak already.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Sparrow said:
Scytail said:
That rack + Wonder Woman outfit = Heaven.
Is it wrong that this is all I could think of when I read the title? I mean, she does have an excellent rack.
If that's wrong, then I suspect a lot of people (myself included) in this thread are wrong.

This is a good thing. Make this happen, Hollywood.

cerebus23

May 16, 2010
Horny Ico said:
Alleged_Alec said:
I'm well aware that the act is a matter of choice; in fact, I should've said "lending freedom for pleasure". But even with a safe-word, the fact remains that bondage is all about being restrained. I don't care how much consent or safety is involved, I can't stand restraint unless it's to subdue aggressors.
Sooo i guess you will never be letting anyone tie you up even in fun then? fair enough, you seem way hyper on this particular point. There are different levels to bondage also, some people go way way more out there than some people and some silk ropes or something.

Yea it is real easy to harm someone and some of that bondage stuff that goes into the S&M area, choking comes to mind, many many more people draw the line far before that point since it is highly dangerous. BUt most bondage is harmless fun between adults that involves nothing that could harm anyone, if you have a personal hangup on it fine.