Classic Marvel Characters Are Now Joining Agents of SHIELD

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
Classic Marvel Characters Are Now Joining Agents of SHIELD

Mockingbird, Kraken and Lance Hunter were revealed for season two earlier today.

Read Full Article

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
I don't know, it's good to see a S.T.R.I.K.E. member showing up (still nothing more then a one line reference to Department H I see, disappointing), but I'm not sure about having these characters added. On the one hand, more characters from the comics, but on the other: outside of the Lady Sif and Uprising/post Uprising, most of the first season was at its best when it was trying to be its own show and didn't try to overplay it being part of the MCU. Making it clear it's all connected is fine, but we don't want another Iron Man 2 on our hands. I'd like this show to last at least until the end of Phase Three and still be worth watching.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Do you think the article means Reed Diamond rather than Reid, the former of whom IMDB.com credits as having been in Dollhouse?

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
JimB said:
Do you think the article means Reed Diamond rather than Reid, the former of whom IMDB.com credits as having been in Dollhouse?
I did, and it's fixed. Thanks!

Orbot_Vectorman

Cleaning trash since 1990
May 11, 2009
But my question is who will play the part of Dante and Ryu..... And what season will Akuma pop up to give S.H.I.E.L.D. some trouble. And how will all this connect to the final battle with Galactus....

SeeDarkly_Xero

Jan 24, 2014
I have a feeling we'll find "Isabel Hartley" is something of a misdirect and will end up being something we recognize later, not unlike Mike Peterson becoming Deathlok. I mean, they cast Lawless for it, they must have a good idea for her.

Bobbi Morse is a smart addition, no question there. And given Hawkeye's general underuse and lack of any real character development in film thus far, I would not be surprised if he were to guest star on the show eventually.