Closest you've gotten to accidently killing your self

Garrsus

Jun 21, 2010
i was swimming around when i dropped under the water like a lead waight, almost drowned until a woman saved me.
riding bike kit curb, flew over handle bars, hit head, lay in middle of road too dazed to move, car stopps 3 feet away.

Humble85

Jun 6, 2010
When I was about three years old, I managed to take ride on the escalator in a dutch mall - dangling on the outside, three floors above ground, just holding on to the rubber-handrail-thing. Well, all that could be bullshit since I dont really remember, but my parents swear it happend. Obviously I was quite pleased with myself and had a fun time while my mom and dad almost had a heart attack.

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
I nearly stabbed myself by accident with a steak knife on the wrist. I missed and got myself in the arm, still have a mark from it. I fell down the side of a hiking trail and it was a hour before I finally found my way back to the main trail. If I hadn't had water waiting for me at the end of my fall I would have broken some bones from the impact at least. When I was born I was caught off from air for a while and nearly died.

ghostalker.cepo

Dec 31, 2008
Electrocuted myself getting some fluff out of a kettle lead with a pair of tweezers... with the lead still plugged in. Went flying across the room but it was such a rush. Not in a hurry to do it again though

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
was on a riding tractor mowing a hilly field...went to fats and tipped it...lucky there was a roll bar or i would be dead...instead im sitting pretty with a broken wrist and bruised ribs, doc said there was noway i would have walked away from that had i not had a seat belt on....kids always wear your seat belts!

reggaerae

Jun 24, 2010
Hurray Forums said:
Bloodstain said:
I was sitting at my desk with a calculator and typed 1/0...the moment before I pressed Enter, a friend of mine saw what I was doing, took the calculator and threw it out of the window.
Now that was a close call.
That's ridiculous, how can typing something into a calculator kill you? All these jokes about "don't divide by zero" are so bloody stupid, like they expect us to believe a CALCULATOR is somehow lethal. All it would do is give you a syntax error. I'm typing it into my calculator right now and nothing bad has happe
This, ladies and gentlemen, is known as nerdrage ;)

hawkeye52

Jul 17, 2009
i choked on lamb fat for a good 5-10 seconds had to reach down my mouth and pull it out by hand

furry-ryuu-ken

Jun 16, 2010
Punched my arm through glass, had a HUGE gash, BARLY missed a major vain, im one lucky mofo...

God said:
Let him live.
I did this when i was five, my brother(who is still a b****) locked me out of the house, he then went to the window and laughed at me, I just ment to scare him but anger got the better of me...

steevee

Apr 16, 2008
Well, one time I was skiing and didn't see the edge of a cliff until I was about 2 feet away, turned with literally inches to spare, that was sketchy.

Started to fall down a hill/cliff when I was on D of E. Don't know if it would have been fatal, but it would have hurt like a *****. Got saved by a strap on my bag catching a rock.

Oh, and the time my idiot friends nearly killed me. We were camping, I went for a slash, came back, and the campfire exploded. My idiot friends put a couple of deoderant cans on the fire and didn't tell me. We found a piece of one of those cans embedded and inch into a tree. About 5 feet away from me. Was a little shaken up.

^=ash=^

Sep 23, 2009
reggaerae said:
Hurray Forums said:
Bloodstain said:
I was sitting at my desk with a calculator and typed 1/0...the moment before I pressed Enter, a friend of mine saw what I was doing, took the calculator and threw it out of the window.
Now that was a close call.
That's ridiculous, how can typing something into a calculator kill you? All these jokes about "don't divide by zero" are so bloody stupid, like they expect us to believe a CALCULATOR is somehow lethal. All it would do is give you a syntax error. I'm typing it into my calculator right now and nothing bad has happe
This, ladies and gentlemen, is known as nerdrage ;)
Nerdrage; the result of dividing by zero on a non-scientific calculator.