Clothing Items you just don't understand

Demonjazz

Sexually identifies as Tiefling
Sep 13, 2008
Aaron Sylvester said:
Clothing items I don't understand hmmm?

Well, I don't understand the below item in the slightest so if someone could help me I'd love to know if it has any practical use...especially for the cost...

Well they are wireless and they are actually really good headphones. Great sound and quality along with good noise cancellation, best headphones I've ever listened to actually. But yeah they became a really bad fashion statement now a days

Mauler

Jul 11, 2012
For me it's PAJAMAS... Its like I go to bed in a suit... Hot in there i would guess(im living in a prettey cold clymate(Latvia to be exact...(still snowing and its cold out there))) and its cinda useless when you wake up in the night and can feel the brown gremlin creeping out of the Bagend soo you rush to toilet and kinda hawe to undress yet another layer(underpants) of clothing to not make a mess...

Feb 9, 2011
Mauler said:
For me it's PAJAMAS... Its like I go to bed in a suit... Hot in there i would guess(im living in a prettey cold clymate(Latvia to be exact...(still snowing and its cold out there))) and its cinda useless when you wake up in the night and can feel the brown gremlin creeping out of the Bagend soo you rush to toilet and kinda hawe to undress yet another layer(underpants) of clothing to not make a mess...
Do you have that much trouble removing your own pants?

I mean, come on now... <_<

Mauler

Jul 11, 2012
Dr. Pepper Unlimited said:
Mauler said:
Do you have that much trouble removing your own pants?

I mean, come on now... <_<
No i mean that when a reactive p00p comes out ewery second matters sometimes you can't close doors before you sit down(live in dorms and toilet is on the opposite end of the hallway)...

frizzlebyte

Oct 20, 2008
Forobryt said:
OT: Personally as a glasses wearer I dont understand anyone who wears fake glasses for fashion. Glasses arent sexy....(unless on cute female librarians but thats a different topic).
If you're on trial for murder and need them to make you look vulnerable [see: Jodi Arias], that's a *great* reason to wear fake glasses.

Angelowl

Feb 8, 2013
JoesshittyOs said:
I'm proud to say I survived the fad of the really tight pants a couple years back. It looked stupid as shit, especially with the emo scene (I had guys at my school literally wearing women's pants).

It's gotten reasonably better now that companies actually started designing them with guys in mind, but I still remember.
Oh come on, can't you let a girl enjoy a little fanservice? There are guys who look pretty cute in it. :O

Aaron Sylvester

Jul 1, 2012
demonjazz said:
Well they are wireless and they are actually really good headphones. Great sound and quality along with good noise cancellation, best headphones I've ever listened to actually. But yeah they became a really bad fashion statement now a days

Siyano_v1legacy

Jul 27, 2010
I think I would not say a particular item, but fashion item in general.
On one rack of t shirt I have shirts that cost 10-15$ and the other rack have shirts that cost up to 75$.
Same quality, same provenance, EFFING SAME SHIRT, one just seem to have a name on it, I just don't get why you have to pay 5 time more just for a brand name.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
cojo965 said:
Why does the guy in your avatar remind me of the boss from Dilbert?
Probably because that is the way Ted from "Scrubs" was looking that day, because of a bad hair day.

When his hair poofed out all pointy when he saw the Janitor swooping in, that is the way Dilbert's boss's hair was(though his was pointed straight up in the air).