Cloudflare and DDOS Guard take down Kiwifarms

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Not surprising. Kiwi Farms was a site about gathering and documenting all publicly available information on various people. Which might not be "stalking" in the strictest sense of the word, but it's something in the same ballpark. There's also the fact that, like many remnants of the Web 1.0. era, it was very much ideologically compromised. See their statement when they were down for the first time recently:

Starting off like this:

kf1.png

And continuing like this

kf2.png

You can't really claim to be a site just neutrally documenting internet drama and the people involved with it, and then go on a rant about how the transgender mafia is conspiring to recruit children and take over the internet. At that point "It is without agenda" just doesn't fly anymore. It's kind of a shame, because I generally think the freedom of the old internet is worth preserving, and some of Moon's statement about how the corporate centralization of the internet has been a devastating development for it mirror my own feelings but the truth of the matter is, KiwiFarms was an ideologically compromised site. If the flow of information on the internet wasn't as corrupted as it is, he wouldn't believe the things he does.

You can't make yourself out to be a bastion of freedom and then spread conspiracy theories about minorities.

Last edited:

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
So long as we ignore the previous few pages' of that thread, in which you were active participant

Not exactly the best look when the entire point made about Yaniv in that thread, was they weaponize trans identity and victimhood as a shield against rightful criticism and credible allegations...whilst ignoring every other allegation cited to that point about their sexual proclivities.
Pathetic. That post isn't in response to Yaniv actually making any such defence: it was purely in response to someone simply saying (while misgendering, of course) that they were only getting away with it because they're trans.

Once actual actions from Yaniv were provided, I was willingly corrected and said as such. You're wilfully misrepresenting it as a shitty, cheap smear.

Either way, my point's made. You have an established track record for disregarding and/or excusing sexual misconduct allegations against trans people as right-wing bullshit, and pushing back against proferred evidence of those allegations.
I was unaware of something regarding 1 person, and was willingly corrected. Another person has now come up, who doesn't have credible accusations from what I've seen. You have a track record for uncritically parroting right-wing tropes on culture war bullshit.

At this point you can probably guess what's about to happen.

View attachment 6928View attachment 6929
We have a meme and a cartoon holding a heart?

It's a good thing we're not talking about that one. We're talking about the one specifically called "Catboy Ranch", which was run by Keffals and by their own admission, around and in which all this behavior happened.

Unless you have an explanation "not Catboy Ranch" would mail people collars that say "property of Catboy Ranch".
Oh, I know it did. As far as I've seen, that didn't happen to minors, only adults. You had to provide 18+ ID to a mod to get an account.

The accusations that spawned this 'scandal' were from a server called 'Femboy Hangout'. I've not even seen a single screenshot from the actual server you're talking about here; every screenshot purported to be from that server were from 'Femboy Hangout'. On which it seems this shit actually did happen.

Yes, I'm entirely aware they are (now) trying to claim it was a troll all along. I'm also entirely aware of the 2+-year-old tweets and messages from that account and Keffals' main, which would make the origin of these allegations at least a year older than when Keffals claimed they started it as a troll. They're the same tweets I posted earlier.

Keffals got busted, and they're trying to cover their ass with the "lol i trol u" canard.
Yep, she ran the Twitter account for not-Femboy-Hangout, I know.

---

The really crappy thing, here, is that Keffals did engage in shitty behaviour of another kind. I've seen the clip of her claiming that Destiny 'stealths' people-- another example of claiming someone's responsible for a severe crime without evidence. So I'm not even saying she's a good person.

But when literally all we have for calling someone a "sexual predator" are shitty memes, others talking to that person on Twitter without a response, and claims about a server without a single screenshot or quote actually from the server in question, then we're not meeting the level of evidence to accuse someone of a severe crime.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
You can't make yourself out to be a bastion of freedom and then spread conspiracy theories about minorities.
They don't give a damn about freedom. The only "freedom" they care about is their own and no one else's. The freedom to be bastards, while pretending to be "neutral and civilized". The freedom to control others' lives and acting as cruel, heartless, monsters pretending to be human. Only to act all humble and with sudden "HU-MAN-IT-Y!" when caught red handed or facing actual consequences for being an ass on multiple occasions.

Reactions: Gyrobot

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
You still played some defense for Kiwifarms, or about how they're a "harmless" locowl site (at first). I know you did change your opinion, but you were more than willing to bat for a site known for racism, sexism, and harassment. That sets off a few red flags. Now I know you are not that oblivious. I am not trusting these guys for shit, and I am glad the Russian provider site dropped their pathetic asses too.
Well this is because my personal experience is really only from DSP's forum and a little of Chris Chan. And the people who lol at DSP specifically have rules in which actually messing with DSP is very frowned upon. The same was supposedly true about the other forums, because I mistakenly thought that the site had a fairly shared mentality.

However people tend to only follow one lolcow at a time. People who follow and laugh at DSP don't know much at all of say Wings or Amberlynn or whoever. It's like a sticking to a single flavor of ice cream or whatever.

But hey I saw the garbage from the other forums and yeah okay bad news.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Well this is because my personal experience is really only from DSP's forum and a little of Chris Chan. And the people who lol at DSP specifically have rules in which actually messing with DSP is very frowned upon. The same was supposedly true about the other forums, because I mistakenly thought that the site had a fairly shared mentality.
DSP as in DarksidePhil? The dude is already a scumbag. It sounds like a bunch of others scumbags holding arbitrary standards to look good.

But hey I saw the garbage from the other forums and yeah okay bad news.
Thank you

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
DSP as in DarksidePhil? The dude is already a scumbag. It sounds like a bunch of others scumbags holding arbitrary standards to look good.
Yes Darksydephil. It's not really much that. It's usually discussion around whatever scam DSP is trying to pull. Like a few weeks ago when he begged his fans for $3000 for a new PC to update his setup. Then some other youtuber offered to give him a new pc FOR FREE, and he refused it. Because DSP is addicted to mobile games and we know that the $3000 he wanted would have magically gone to a mystery "bill" and he never would have bought a new pc because he doesn't want a new PC as proven when someon offered him a Free one and he rejected it.

To date people have calculated that DSP plays a mobile game called WWE Champions and has spent well over $100K into the game.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Yes Darksydephil. It's not really much that. It's usually discussion around whatever scam DSP is trying to pull. Like a few weeks ago when he begged his fans for $3000 for a new PC to update his setup. Then some other youtuber offered to give him a new pc FOR FREE, and he refused it. Because DSP is addicted to mobile games and we know that the $3000 he wanted would have magically gone to a mystery "bill" and he never would have bought a new pc because he doesn't want a new PC as proven when someon offered him a Free one and he rejected it.

To date people have calculated that DSP plays a mobile game called WWE Champions and has spent well over $100K into the game.
So just another Tuesday for Phil. DSP is still a loser, has no friends, and shunned whatever relationships he could have possibly had. Phil tried to engage with someone who was underage, and he only mentally abused her during their 2-year relationship. She broke it off with him, and I don't blame her. I don't recall her name sadly, but when I last heard, she's doing way better than Phil at least now that she's far away.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
So just another Tuesday for Phil. DSP is still a loser, has no friends, and shunned whatever relationships he could have possibly had. Phil tried to engage with someone who was underage, and he only mentally abused her during their 2-year relationship. She broke it off with him, and I don't blame her. I don't recall her name sadly, but when I last heard, she's doing way better than Phil at least now that she's far away.
PandaLee, and yes she is thriving. She's not online much, but occassionally she posts a instagram pic and she's clearly thriving away from Phil. People are very happy for her.

Phil has a new woman who he stole from another youtuber, and she's an entirely different pandora's box. But the good news is she is exactly what phil deserves.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
PandaLee, and yes she is thriving. She's not online much, but occassionally she posts a instagram pic and she's clearly thriving away from Phil. People are very happy for her.
Great to know, and I am all the more happier for Panda.
Phil has a new woman who he stole from another youtuber, and she's an entirely different pandora's box. But the good news is she is exactly what phil deserves.
Still a loser.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
I don't get why this is an issue, I'm sure forums get taken down all day. Didn't the same happen to 8chan some time ago as well? The peeps on there will likely find some other place to chat about whatever they were chatting about, only now they'll be even more annoyed at their perceived enemies than before.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I don't get why this is an issue, I'm sure forums get taken down all day. Didn't the same happen to 8chan some time ago as well? The peeps on there will likely find some other place to chat about whatever they were chatting about, only now they'll be even more annoyed at their perceived enemies than before.
This is probably true. Keffels can celebrate taking down KF all she wants, but it's not like all the people on there are just suddenly gonna stop cuz the forum is gone. They'll make another forum, or whatever and activity will continue and if anything trolls will get even more of a hate on for her. I don't think this will be the last development of this story.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
This is probably true. Keffels can celebrate taking down KF all she wants, but it's not like all the people on there are just suddenly gonna stop cuz the forum is gone. They'll make another forum, or whatever and activity will continue and if anything trolls will get even more of a hate on for her. I don't think this will be the last development of this story.
You''re dealing with people persistent enough to locate a hotel based on a partial bedsheet image by matching bedsheets to hotels, the notion that they'd go home and be a family man because of something like this is just silly.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
You''re dealing with people persistent enough to locate a hotel based on a partial bedsheet image by matching bedsheets to hotels, the notion that they'd go home and be a family man because of something like this is just silly.
It it's still should not stop good or just decent people from doing what's right and calling assholes out for what they are. Expose them. If they don't give up, than neither should we or those that fights for what's right. I don't give a damn about Keffel's "celebration". If she thinks is done there, then she's dumber than she realizes. Just because she stops, doesn't mean it's important for everyone else to chip in and expose these guys each time they try something.

Last edited:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
If anything it just pisses them off right? Like why would you poke the beehive like that?

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
The idea that they should have been left alone to continue doxxing, harassing and causing real world trouble for their victims is some pretty "Well -I- dont see the problem, they arent bothering -me-" bullshit.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
The idea that they should have been left alone to continue doxxing, harassing and causing real world trouble for their victims is some pretty "Well -I- dont see the problem, they arent bothering -me-" bullshit.
Not saying this isn't a problem, just that taking down the website is no solution to the problem.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Not saying this isn't a problem, just that taking down the website is no solution to the problem.
No, but it's a nice start. It's one solution that needs another solution added to it to keep it going. Cloudflare did not want them, and neither did Russia. And if a Russian web provider don't want their sorry asses, then KW know they are a bunch of complete fuck ups. Keep going after them any way you can, and don't stop.