CoD Fan Site Pays For Posts

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
swaki said:
ColdStorage said:
The DSM said:
How much is 4 cents in pounds?

And yeah why dont they try spreading the word like normal people.
Current exchange rates have it at 4 pence.
actually it's 3 pence.
Swaki, that was pretty pointless wasn't it?.

Tomorrow it'll be 3.6 pence, and the day after it'll be 4.2 pence, I hope I don't get a message everyday telling me of the exchange rate changes with regards to what a fine Fillipino girl named Kiki earns while online.

Also OT, so what about the moderating of the fillipeons posts on CoD fan site, surely moderating how they are to get paid would only add to your workload as opposed to stem it.

Mar 16, 2009
nilcypher is very premium man, and I am in agreeance with but it does raise the question if other forums are paying their posters to keep the conversation going.

TheGhostOfSin

Terrible, Terrible Damage.
May 21, 2008
So, if all of my inane babbling was there instead of here I'd have an extra $54.88?

In useful money that's something like £34...

Well, see you all in a few hundred thousand posts.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
ColdStorage said:
swaki said:
ColdStorage said:
The DSM said:
How much is 4 cents in pounds?

And yeah why dont they try spreading the word like normal people.
Current exchange rates have it at 4 pence.
actually it's 3 pence.
Swaki, that was pretty pointless wasn't it?.

Tomorrow it'll be 3.6 pence, and the day after it'll be 4.2 pence, I hope I don't get a message everyday telling me of the exchange rate changes with regards to what a fine Fillipino girl named Kiki earns while online.
i doubt the dollar will be worth more than the pound in any near future, but thats not the point, yes it was quite pointless, i realized that shortly after posting and i tried to add some more meat to it, but it was just an impulsive action to my reaction of "OH NOES! someone is wrong on the internet!" i meant no offense or to come off as an "complete accuracy Nazi".

RogueDarkJedi

Dec 28, 2008
Will you do this on the Escapist?

Just kidding. I see this plan totally backfiring and costing the guy quite a bit.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
swaki said:
i doubt the dollar will be worth more than the pound in any near future, but thats not the point, yes it was quite pointless, i realized that shortly after posting and i tried to add some more meat to it, but it was just an impulsive action to my reaction of "OH NOES! someone is wrong on the internet!" i meant no offense or to come off as an "complete accuracy Nazi".
LOL

I had a feeling it was the quick reply to wrongness, today, the internet was a better place. Its why I added more meat to my reply, and nonsensical ramblings too (which is always good).

No offence taken.

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
LOL Fillipinos. I bet he has an underground facility filled with them posting away, guarded by the KGB.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
So if I lived in the Phillipines I could do what I do every day, sit around and post on forums, and make money? lucky Fillipinos.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
nilcypher said:
Oh, and before you ask, no, we don't do that on The Escapist.
[sub]...dammit.[/sub]

OT, that seems like a very silly idea. Why not just promote the forums? Considering the popularity of MW2 I'm sure it'll grow very fast... I think he'll shoot himself in the leg with that move in the future, as more people are attracted to the prospect of getting some easy money...

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Talk about desperate... I bet the site will shut down pretty soon.

Hovy14

Nov 19, 2009
WanderFreak said:
I say Escapist.

*holds out hand*

Cough, cough I say.

If a Filipino COD spammer is worth 4 cents a post, surely I have value. I would accept waffles.
What he said, but can I has pancakes?

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
HardRockSamurai said:
Gold farmers, I may have found you a new potential occupations.

Lets call it "Thread Seeding."
lol, its one way I suppose for you site to get more views and seem more popular....but damn