Colleen O'Shaughnessey to reprise role as Tails in Sonic the Hedgehog sequel

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I just hope the plot is good. Hopefully they can weave an interesting tail.
Let's also hope they don't crunch this CG animation studio to death like Paramount did the last time, and shut the studio down after doing more than three times the work to make Sonic not look like shit.

Last edited:

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Let's also hope they don't crunch this CG animation studio to death like Paramount did the last time, and shut the studio down after doing more than three times the work to make Sonic not look like shit.
Well, it's Tails. Maybe they'll put in the extra miles.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia

Not exactly sure where they got the Tornado from, but meh. Looks neat.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I don’t think he’s gonna be a main character though since it’s been stated he’s going on vacation with his wife in the film.
That just makes me even more annoyed. He shouldn't even be anywhere inside the script. That's how you make it better. I don't even want him being a supportive here. I don't want him to show up at all.

I'm not mad at you by the way. I'm just getting sick and tired of unnecessary elements that don't need to be in a movie. Why are they even bringing him back? Most people don't care. The only human character I want to see is Robotnik. And I hate to sound like that, because I'm sounding like the Sonic fans that are never pleased with anything.

Reactions: Fallen Soldier

Fallen Soldier

Brother Lombax
Oct 28, 2021
Country
United States
That just makes me even more annoyed. He shouldn't even be anywhere inside the script. That's how you make it better. I don't even want him being a supportive here. I don't want him to show up at all.

I'm not mad at you by the way. I'm just getting sick and tired of unnecessary elements that don't need to be in a movie. Why are they even bringing him back? Most people don't care. The only human character I want to see is Robotnik. And I hate to sound like that, because I'm sounding like the Sonic fans that are never pleased with anything.
I hear ya! It’s also how I feel with humans in transformers media.

Fallen Soldier

Brother Lombax
Oct 28, 2021
Country
United States
I noticed after having my conversation with @Fallen Soldier. I am not sure how you did not see that. Thank you for the reminder of the possible disaster I will now have to avoid.
Eh Sonic has been a roller coaster for his most of his life. Expecting it to suck is pretty much the standard.