Comeback Lines in Gaming

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
So I was watching my roomate play Halo 3 online, and he was doing damn good. So after a game, some noob kid sent him a voice message about being a lagger, hacker, all those poinless crap that sounds like dialogue from Jerry Springer. So he sent a text reply "I love u"

What is your personal comeback after being called lagger, hacker, or for just someone who delibertly hates you for being too good?

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Well my friend called me gay when I killed him 3 in a row(i'm crap at FPS so this is good for me) so I said I must be gay since I raped you 3 times:)

Optimus Hagrid

Feb 14, 2009
dude 1.)BANANA-FUCK

dude 2.)You like to jump rope?

dude 1.)Only if I get to hang myself with the rope after we play little missy.

dude 2.)It's always about YOU! Did you ever stop to consider the effect on the Ancient Lilliputan Pop-Tart people of Gipton-upon-Trent when you illegally dumped that toxic sewage into the public-use blender? Now one or two of them are SLIGHTLY INJURED! And YOU RUINED THEIR HANNUKAH! AGAIN!

:/

Bollocks, I missed the 'in gaming' part. Well I've posted it now.

goatzilla8463

Dec 11, 2008
Well, some American called me a "Douchebaghackingvaginalicker".

I told him that his mother's fanny was actually quite nice, not that he didn't know anyway.

Then I spent the rest of my evening taking the piss out of his horribly nasal American accent (god I hate them).

fenrizz

Feb 7, 2009
poncho14 said:
Well my friend called me gay when I killed him 3 in a row(i'm crap at FPS so this is good for me) so I said I must be gay since I raped you 3 times:)
Hehe, that's actually pretty good.
Made me lol:)

OT:
Epic win. It's the I can think of.

On a totally unrelated note;
"Epic fail" is one of my favorite phrases. I don't use it all the time though, just when I see something that is truly an epic fail. It warms my heart.

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
Heh, not much for the comeback lines as I am the driving people to rage quit. Nothing like doing a bad english accent(saying bloody incessantly) when a European comes on. Or EH? if they are Canadian. Most people are good sports about it though :p

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
Well, I called a friend of mine a spanner when he was beating me at cod4, to which he replied "screw you!"

it was quite funny.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
I know where you live

and pretend you have proof that you know where he lives, like knowing his IP address

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
I just ignore them. Arguing with someone online is like arguing with a wall. Its pointless and will get you nowhere.

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Depends on how lazy I'm feeling at the moment/how determined they are. If I'm really lazy, I just ignore it.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
When they tell you they fucked your mum, imply that they are your long lost father and that you want daddy hugs. And child support.

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
One response to a snotty Frenchman (French-Canadian, Haitian, I dunno, I'm no good at deciphering accents in other languages):

"OMELET DU FROMAGE!"

willard3

Aug 19, 2008
I'm not the best with comebacks, but I love it when people obviously misspell something in their screenname...not on purpose, like, well, "liek" or something, but a word that's kind of difficult and they obviously don't know how to spell it.

The most common offender is "rouge", when they were clearly going for "rogue." If they start insulting me, I usually respond by saying "at least I don't wear makeup", and then leave.