Comic Con 2010: Michelle Rodriguez Is a Big Time Gamer

Killerbunny001

Oct 23, 2008
On the plus list : she goes both ways and was photographed kissing Kristanna Loken .

That kinda gives here an additional 12000 points in my book.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Michelle would be one of those people I most want to meet, but I just wouldn't have anything to say when it happened. "Buh buh buh buh...."
SimuLord said:
Only downside is that she's a walking room full of crazy. Been arrested a few times for various petty scuffles.
Who doesn't get into petty scuffles these days?

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
Killerbunny001 said:
On the plus list : she goes both ways and was photographed kissing Kristanna Loken .

That kinda gives here an additional 12000 points in my book.
Agreed. Remember kids, getting raped and winning an Oscar, has an Irreversible effect.

Loonerinoes

Apr 9, 2009
Heh heh heh...god...yeah...I guess that particular oscar really is in retrospect kind of a guarantee for either chuckles or cringing.

I remember first noticing her in the first Resident Evil movie. Then Avatar was the next time I saw her. Her roles are a nice deviation from the standard, definately, I just wish someone would write a character for her that has her act out a bit more depth beyond the typical attitudes...got a feeling from Avatar that she'd be more than capable of handling it to be honest.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
lmao! Hilarious! I can se why now...I think im in love with her too XD

Never new she was such a gamer, thats awesome~ hehe. Can play games and still be successful ^^

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Fan'd her on Facebook right after I saw Avatar. I'd never heard of her before, but she caught my attention as Trudy and kept me scanning the big screen for her name in the ending credits.

But, hey, I'll admit I've liked the Vasquez types since I first saw Aliens, and Ms. Rodriguez does them roles well.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Greg Tito said:
She responded, "What, you mean like get raped and win an Oscar?"
It would not have surprised me if she stood up and shouted "BAM!" after saying something like that. She does make an interesting point tho.

I feel like watching series 2 of Lost all over again now.

akmarksman

Mar 28, 2008
a real life Vasquez?

Actually if they re-made Aliens,she would be a great Pvt Vasquez.

Not a bad actress,but definitely one you wouldn't want to piss off.

There was one role she did live through,that was the remake of S.W.A.T

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
I had the hots for her ever since her role in Resident Evil, a game turned movie!

Nothing sexier than freshly dead hot chick:

I can't decide if it's intimidating that she could kick my arse or a turn on.

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
From wiki:

On December 1, 2005, Rodriguez and her Lost co-star Cynthia Watros were pulled over (separately) and arrested for driving under the influence. Rodriguez pleaded not guilty when arraigned, but on the day of her trial in April 2006, she pleaded guilty to one charge of driving under the influence. She chose to pay a $500 fine and spend five days in jail instead of doing 240 hours of community service.
Hahaha, yeah, she's cuckoo.

Mr Smith

Apr 22, 2010
While I have absolutely nothing against Ms Rodriguez, I'm not a fan of the type of roles she's cast for. The tough, empowered female character type had become just as cliched and one-dimentional as the weak, passive female character type that was so prevalent before it. These characters spend the entire movie proving how much tougher they are than all the male characters around them and do very little else (I'm sure there are exceptions to this but I can't think of any off the top of my head).

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
I'm madly in love with her too. I loved her ever since I saw The Fast and the Furious and have been a big, big fan of her ever since.

[small]She also did a marine voice over for Halo 2.[/small]

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
The very first movie I saw her was on the first Resident Evil and I was kinda attracted to her, she was pretty cute (in a zombie ass-kicking way), then I was a bit dissapointed when she died at the end of the movie... and she turned into a zombie, nothing less =).

I kinda hated her role in LOST, she was a ***** and I was kinda glad she died, but later on Fast & Furious... That's when I fell in love with her, and I was sad when she died ='( .

I can't comment on her role in Avatar, because... I have to confess a dark little secret... I... didn't saw Avatar... *dun, dun, dun...* o_O

flirl21187

Jun 28, 2010
SupahGamuh said:
I can't comment on her role in Avatar, because... I have to confess a dark little secret... I... didn't saw Avatar... *dun, dun, dun...* o_O
Haha! Its ok, you didn't miss much. She was, however, my favorite of all the characters in Avatar, and the only one who got me to tear up at the end. Oh, and Sigourney Weaver, but that goes without saying, as she's a badass.