Comics Collection: What You Need To Read

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
Comics Collection: What You Need To Read

This week, we highlight titles from Marvel, Image, Dark Horse, Top Shelf and Vertigo, plus a new webcomic. Gird your loins.

Read Full Article

Jan 12, 2012
Enjoyable article. If you guys are ramping up comic coverage, may I advise some "where to begin" primers for major lines? It seems like every couple weeks there's someone in the forums asking for advice on getting started with Marvel or DC, so they should be a hit. [You could also use that as an excuse to provide coverage of the major storylines (Civil War, Crisis on Infinite Earths, etc.) and what sort of things a reader can expect from them.]

Edit: Heck, turn that last suggestion around and have some "The Best Pulp/Sci-Fi/Horror/X Comic out there" articles and pit the writers against each other, like those columns Yahtzee used to do with the Extra Credits guy.

V4Viewtiful

Feb 12, 2014
Nemo is the only one that interests me but then I have met the creators and have most of the series.
Megaman X is going to be in the Megaman comic soon :)

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Enjoyable article. If you guys are ramping up comic coverage, may I advise some "where to begin" primers for major lines? It seems like every couple weeks there's someone in the forums asking for advice on getting started with Marvel or DC, so they should be a hit. [You could also use that as an excuse to provide coverage of the major storylines (Civil War, Crisis on Infinite Earths, etc.) and what sort of things a reader can expect from them.]

Edit: Heck, turn that last suggestion around and have some "The Best Pulp/Sci-Fi/Horror/X Comic out there" articles and pit the writers against each other, like those columns Yahtzee used to do with the Extra Credits guy.
Definitely have coverage like that planned!