Commander Shepard Meets My Little Pony in Pony Effect 2

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
I admit I would give this a go, but my "Cute cartoons I'm way too old for" Quota this month has already been taken by The Powerpuff Girls.

Great videos though.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
wc alligator said:
That's one really stretchy definition of hilarious right there.
Is...your avatar...what I think it is?

IS THERE ANOTHER AQUABATS FAN AMONG US?

OT:

Waiting for Final Pontasy 13.

This trailer would do fine, methinks.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Akalabeth said:
Escapist is seriously dropping the ball. Missed the best one yet:

PonyCraft 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJbAT1wzS8U
We can only post what people send in. It's not like we have a "magical awesome content radar" that miraculously picks up things when they're posted online :p

GamerLuck

Questionably Opinionated
Jul 13, 2009
Okay Ive been all over the comments for this one and the Elder Scrolls one and I have one question..... MADAM ARENDT WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

WolfEdge

Oct 22, 2008
This

Also:
Mcoffey said:
I always loved that trailer. It is still incredible, even after it's ponyfication (I refuse to jump on this internet sensation. I will outlast it!).
Can you truly resist, though?

Just imagine how pimp your avatar would look... with a pony waving hello from its mouth!

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
The only thing I'd mention is that they should probably have had Meagan from the old My Little Pony cartoon as Femshep rather than the way they did it. :)

Quite funny though, and it reminds me of the old joke WoTC did for April Fool's day once about releasing a "My Little Pony" PnP RPG.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Akalabeth said:
John Funk said:
Akalabeth said:
Escapist is seriously dropping the ball. Missed the best one yet:

PonyCraft 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJbAT1wzS8U
We can only post what people send in. It's not like we have a "magical awesome content radar" that miraculously picks up things when they're posted online :p
True. I have the benefit of working on the show so this sort of thing usually makes its rounds around the office pretty quickly.
You work on My Little Pony? That's pretty awesome.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
If this isn't the greatest thing I will see all day, I'll happy sit in a darkened room with my eyes closed to make sure that it is.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
You know with all of the recent MLP:FiM parody videos on the news room, have they been watching the show itself? (I'm just curios.)