Commander Shepard Meets My Little Pony in Pony Effect 2

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I was wondering why it was about Mass Effect, I thought it was about the Butterfly Effect instead >.>

I saw it a few days ago and had a good laugh. Good to see others enjoying it too!

high_castle

Apr 15, 2009
Alright, this is pure awesome. But I seem to remember My Little Pony looking differently when I was a kid...

...what, I'm a girl. Like ponies goes with the territory. :p

Firetaffer

May 9, 2010
I'm a straight teenage male, and I fucking love My Little Pony.

Pinkie Pie my waifu.

Alone Disciple

Jun 10, 2008
I so want to play these now. And the next time we all go to Target and happen down the toy section lloking for a new Transformer or SW action figure, you know damn well we're all gonna do a double take and quick detour at the My Little Pony section.

Wutaiflea

Mar 17, 2009
........... I think I just came.

Only... really...

I can't help but think you could take the most epic trailer and set it to that My Little Pony video for good effect, but ME2 really made me happy. Sadly, I don't think I'll ever be allowing Thane to into my quarters again, on the ground of him suddenly being a pony princess...

Shade184

Nov 11, 2009
I think this is the best MLP mashup yet. Keep 'em coming, internet!

Firetaffer said:
I'm a straight teenage male, and I fucking love My Little Pony.

Pinkie Pie my waifu.

FUCK YES

Seriously, I have no idea what is it about this show, just that it's fucking awesome.

Metzeten

Oct 16, 2009
That is quite possibly one of the most brain scrambly things I've watched.
Very well done though... As if I wasn't excited enough about my up coming doses of mass effect.

Madmanonfire

Jul 24, 2009
Akalabeth said:
Escapist is seriously dropping the ball. Missed the best one yet:

PonyCraft 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJbAT1wzS8U
It might help to read the comments and check to see if that video wasn't posted twice already. :p

nuqneh1

Aug 15, 2010
That. Was AWESOME!

If Mass Effect 2 can make My Little Pony epic there is nothing the Almighty Shepard can't do!