Commercials You Wish You Could Physically kill.

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
Ok, if this has been done before I fear for the man who is as angry and full of rage as I am.

Have you ever been watching TV or been listening to the radio while driving when a commercial pops up thats so bad, so random, so utterly annoying that you just feel the physical need to stangle the creater of the ad or even wish the commercial was a human itself so you can put it out of its misery. (I envy the hulk for not having as much rage as I do.) Anyway for me its basicly any car dealership jingle on the radio that gives me the urge to strangle them, and no its not just road rage. Just to prove I don't hate all commercials I do like the ones on sportscenter, some of them make me lolz everytime.

So give me your rage and let it out about the worst commercials that make you angry...so..angry.....HULK SMASH!!!

porkfryrice616

Feb 11, 2009
Yea the esurance commercials and the one with the band(I refuse to remember what the commercial was for) make me want to shove hot knives into my ears and scoop my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

super_smash_jesus

Dec 11, 2007
too many to name. But the worst ones are the commercials on TV that have family members as the main actors for the privately owned stores, be it a used car lot, or pawn shop. Painful, painful stuff.

Giovanto

Jun 3, 2008
For those of you who have been around long enough to get this one...

Jaguar, Jaguar, JAGUAR!!

DeleteMe1112311

Sep 18, 2008
All of the esurance commercials and the sham-wow commercial to start but I think all of them need to die. I can tolerate commercials, its a good way to get a message out, sure. But almost all commercials are SO ANNOYING now. Its awful, I can't figure out who is writing them, but they need to be assassinated or fired..or both.

Feb 13, 2008
The Frosties one with the kid.
Sheila's Wheels.
Confused.com
Piers Morgan on M&S foods.
The Kleenex(?) one with the two crayon kids, that's terrifying.
Any of the NSPCC/RSPCA ones that go full graphic.
HI I'M BARRY SCOTT!

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
Giovanto said:

Jaguar, Jaguar, JAGUAR!!
yes, yes, YES I do although I kinda don't at the same time.

arcainia said:
...this place sure feels like it has alot of HAET lately.
Hate is good to let out because its never good to be filled with hate ~Shadow Law (ya I quote myself sometimes, you gotta problem with that?)

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Anything by Billy Mays, anything with Mcdonalds(food is good, commercials suck), commercial for kids singing songs that were a hit in pop culture.

edinflames

Dec 21, 2007
The_root_of_all_evil said:
The Frosties one with the kid.
I heard he killed himself after he was bullied and shouted at wherever he went.

"they're gonna' taste great"

Moonmover

Feb 12, 2009
Alternatively, those new cartoon Eggo commercials where the little girl does terrible things to her father, who is scheming to take some of her Eggo waffles. Which were probably purchased with his money in the first place.
Here's a review someone else wrote: http://xaviertnougat.110mb.com/reviews/eggowaffles.html

That's one of the better ones, because the commercial doesn't really make it clear that this guy trying to get some of the waffles is the girl's own father.

PumpItUp

Sep 27, 2008
Yes, here's one that insults the hell out of you (but it is also hilarious):
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1735402
And this one for ripping off Powerthirst (hilarious, but still a rip-off):
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1801889

arcainia

May 16, 2008
Shadow Law said:
Giovanto said:

Jaguar, Jaguar, JAGUAR!!

arcainia said:
Hate is good to let out because its never good to be filled with hate ~Shadow Law (ya I quote myself sometimes, you gotta problem with that?)
Well, no. Frustration is good to let out, not hate. Hate shouldn't be let out, hate shouldn't even exist. So I disagree.

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
PumpItUp said:
Yes, here's one that insults the hell out of you (but it is also hilarious):
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1735402
And this one for ripping off Powerthirst (hilarious, but still a rip-off):
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1801889
Well...I was kinda leaning more towards the "real" commercials but these are bad and funny at the same time.

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
arcainia said:
Shadow Law said:
Giovanto said:

Jaguar, Jaguar, JAGUAR!!

arcainia said:
Well, no. Frustration is good to let out, not hate. Hate shouldn't be let out, hate shouldn't even exist. So I disagree.
Well its not a good thing to hate others, I know that, but I think its ok to hate certain objects like bad commercials or poorly made video games.

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
I really just want to strangle those Progressive commercials with that oddly hooped up woman and these new Geico commercials with the money with eyes. The gecko was beast but oh no they wanna bring in the moneys eyes. Also ALL THOSE DAMN MALE ENHANCEMENT PILL commercials (really sorry about the all caps but I hate them soooooooo much)

HydraZulu

Oct 6, 2008
FREEE CREDIT REPORT DOT COM

Ok, the first time he did that commercial, i could forgive him. Everybody makes mistakes. However, he's on like the 7th version of that bastard of a commercial. There is no forgiveness, and for being such a commercial whore, his soul is dead, and he is going straight to hell. I wouldn't be surprised if a deep black void opened beneath him when he is in the middle of filming the next version, and he is sucked straight to hell. Wouldn't complain, either.

Hunde Des Krieg

Sep 30, 2008
porkfryrice616 said:
Yea the esurance commercials and the one with the band(I refuse to remember what the commercial was for) make me want to shove hot knives into my ears and scoop my eyes out with a rusty spoon.
Free Credit Report Dot Com!

I hated those "Head On" commercials. And all the crappy spin offs.

Ancalagon

May 14, 2008
The Cobra beer bits at the start and end of commercial breaks on Dave make me want to put my foot through the telly. And any advert where dogs that tell me what a shitty life they had until Charity X saved them. I hate those dogs.