Commercials You Wish You Could Physically kill.

Deleric

Dec 29, 2008
Dominoes commercials.

What kind of fucking slogan is "Who beat subway in a national taste test? Dominoes!"

Just rolls off your tongue, doesn't it?

DarthHK

Jan 3, 2009
The new Dish Network adds make me want to murder the closest living thing in my general vicinity. (You can make me happy by getting them off the air!) And the GEICO ones without either the cavemen or the gecko, and the subway ones, and the Progressive...

In summation, every single damn one that isn't for the Super Bowl. (And even those have become rather lax.) Thank whatever religious deity does or does not exist for the invention of the DVR.

z121231211

Jun 24, 2008
Deleric said:
Dominoes commercials.

What kind of fucking slogan is "Who beat subway in a national taste test? Dominoes!"

Just rolls off your tongue, doesn't it?
I hate how there was a National taste test and I wasn't included.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Cilit Bang adverts are so ridiculous to the extent of them being hilarious, so they don't bother me anymore.
Those road safety adverts freak me out, I have to look away. I saw one earlier with loads of dead kids scattered everywhere... *shudders*
I hated that, "if you hit me at 30, there's around an 80% chance I'll live..." advert.
I know they're trying to scare us into being safe, but Jesus Christ the thought of children in a car crash effects some people more than others.

Mouthwash adverts annoy me too. They're so cheesy and unreal! xD

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Definitely the fucking "ped egg" ad, apparently it shaves a layer of skin of your feet to make them look like a foot fetishists wet dream, and of course it features retarded self obsessed women who have heart attacks if they don't look like barbie. It makes me want to take this apparent equivalent of the holy grail and shave the ad producers ears off.

EDIT: oh I just remembered, any advertisement for things you can put on your mobile phone, for example: ring tones, stupid wallpapers, useless obvious scams like: (i swear this is true) an "x-ray" capability, a nude viewer which allows one to see a woman's underwear, and a fucking voodoo doll thing. But above all i hate those FUCKING LOVE CALCULATORS, god i want to kill who ever thought of them.

ShogunGino

Oct 27, 2008
Any commercial that has the sheer gall to use that ungodly annoying song by the 5,6,7,8's. You know, like the Vonage commericals? And Kill Bill Vol. 1(shame on you, Tarantino, for loving that song) Woohoo wohoohoo, woohoo wohoohoo...I get pissed just typing those lyrics. No other song puts me in such rage as that.

Also, the current Round Table commercials are bringing back Comcast's old habit of making commericals based upon 4kids-esque puns. "One Super Hawaiian"! My ass, he is.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
I just thought of one I would like to slowly poison before tossing it to the blackest pit of hell. Any Godaddy.com commercial. they are just awful, sad attempts at sex appeal. just complete garbage. how did they get not only one but two superbowl ads? the worst has to be the one with the woman who's top is way too revealing that says, "Enhanced, I'll show you enhanced." I died inside typing that, and really want to vomit now.

PrinnyGod

Sep 25, 2008
So, there is this one for some online college

Every time i see i want to stab them...

"I'm in my pajamas but i'm earning my degree, how is this possible?!" Simple you thicktard, you live on campus "i get my degree from home on the computer!" or you're like half the lazy people with morning classes who live on campus...

Bob's Discount Furniture....

Anything that declares it self innovative....

Reokue

Dec 19, 2008
I don't hate any specific commercial I just hate it when they do the same commercial 5 times in a row. Yes that actually happened to me.

jamesc

Jul 30, 2008
HydraZulu said:
FREEE CREDIT REPORT DOT COM

Ok, the first time he did that commercial, i could forgive him. Everybody makes mistakes. However, he's on like the 7th version of that bastard of a commercial. There is no forgiveness, and for being such a commercial whore, his soul is dead, and he is going straight to hell. I wouldn't be surprised if a deep black void opened beneath him when he is in the middle of filming the next version, and he is sucked straight to hell. Wouldn't complain, either.
i like thosse commercials. They are funny and have catchy tunes... But I really hate the finnaly fast commercials. First off, its a scam. Second, the errors they show on it arent even real errors, and the ones that are have nothing to do eith how fast your internet conection is... And finnaly, the cash 4 gold commersials are awful, exept for the one with the old guy and the black dude who are saying what they sold to the site, and they're like "I sod my bling!" "I sold my golden taxidermy cat!" that one is funny.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
I don't really mind it, but the fire emblem ad in the upper right hand corner has a drop down menu that will sometimes block the messages/profile/search buttons

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Gotta hate the Muller adverts now. It was bad enough when they started using that terrible "Got my hands, got my face" advert but now that it plays in every accursed advert they put out....Aaaargh!

Then there's the Munch Bunch advert, the one with the ingenious new mascot, a stupid fat dinosaur called "Munch" (that must have been quite a stretch to come up with that) who groom children and no doubt does unspeakable things to them when the soccer moms aren't looking.

Speaking of road safety adverts, we were joking about that new one that's on, where the guy sees the dead kid everywhere after knocking them down. They could do one on the dangers of drinking too much then picking up some ugly girl. Instead of seeing a dead kid, everytime you go to bed you see an ugly fat girl lying there. So, lay off the drunken one night stands, or it could happen to you! :O

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
I'd better not think about Cocoa Puffs...

ZOMG THERE ARE COCOA PUFFS I'M COO COO FOR COCOA PUFFS

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
Drake the Dragonheart said:
I don't really mind it, but the fire emblem ad in the upper right hand corner has a drop down menu that will sometimes block the messages/profile/search buttons
That thing really pisses me off.

Extravaganza

Mar 2, 2009
Head On! Apply directly to the forehead!

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Extravaganza said:
Oh yeah this one too.