Companies that are pissing you off

Zenron

The Laughing Shadow
May 11, 2010
I'd feel generic if I said EA but I just can't help it, they annoy me so much. Well I say that, but I pretty much just hate the marketing department and whoever it is that has a vendetta against used games.

ElPatron

Jul 18, 2011
Quiet Stranger said:
But why do they piss you off, how do they?
- PSP with only one analog
- Back when the PS3 was announced, looked at launch price - pissed me right off
- They removed some of the USB ports and one Ethernet port but maintain price
- Forcing a new medium, Blue Ray, which is basically a waste to everyone who doesn't play and doesn't pay 2x the price of a DVD (this pissed me off years ago, now I understand that without Blue Ray Kojima wouldn't be able to fit so many cut-scenes for MGS4)
- Launch is so piss poor that movies actually got in the Top Ten Games for the PS3 in that year
- Launch was supposed to be worldwide, but Sony was dreaming when they guessed they could build 2 million consoles for each major territory (6 million units built in a few months, derp) - so "Fuck you, Europe!"
- Console features every pointless gimmick they can cram into it. (Hello, SixAxis!)

1. Motion controls. All the Sony fanboys mocking the Wii for the children's games and the phallic device ("I AIN'T TRYING TO PLAY WITH NO DILDO!") and they make a motion controller that looks like a dildo.

Sony would never be able to compete with Nintendo as a first party.
Most of the people who would be interested in those kind of games either have both a PS3 and a Wii, or just a Wii - so they would never reach that slice of the market.

Poor implementation: that boxing game required two sensors. They sell the sensor plus that thing that is supposed to be like the Wii's Nunchuck. So you would need to buy 2x 49.90? sensors to play.

2. 3D. Not only it scales down the resolution, it also chops down the frames per second.

- PSP Go! Completely stupid and pointless. And fragile.
- Their PSP's Memory Sticks. Proprietary garbage that it's ridiculously expensive. PSP Vita 4gb cards are actually more affordable than 4gb Memory sticks for the PSP.
- The PSP Vita is heavier and thicker than a PSP. I know for a fact they will release a lighter and thinner version.
- The PSP Vita analogs actually seem more fragile than the original's. Good job putting two of them, but half the quality on each one doesn't mean much.

I am pretty sure I missed some stuff, but I think I'm done ranting. I tried to defend Sony for as long as I could but they just keep digging themselves in.