Companies that have a sense of humour.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
During my travels around the internet, I came across this brewery company [http://blackacrebrewing.com/home/].
It's a perfectly normal website, unless you happen to click the under 21 option when it pops up.
If you do that, it gets very strange, pretty funny, and if you leave it on long enough, a little annoying.
Still, at least this is a company with a sense of humour, or at least a knowledge of how to harness the power of the viral internet to boost visits.

So, my fellow escpacists, I've started my first ever thread to find out if you've ever encountered a company with a similar approach to, and love of humour?

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
That. Was. AMAZING!

What's going on indeed, also I just got really confused there when I hovered my mouse over your first badge on your post-profile-sthing "The rogue", and misread the descriptions as "You never meet a black that wasn't worth stabbing" Hmm, that was an interesting misread.

I like Bungie's pluck, with their personal message to the Halo fans at the end of Reach, and when they allowed the players on Halo's xbox live multiplayer to continue playing for a week after they were going to shut the servers down, because some people refused to log out, and they even gave prizes to the last few that held on. They seem like cool guys who appreciate their fans and make games they would enjoy playing.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Radical Entertainment and Sucker Punch Productions. Why? They answered Yathzee's call to make ridiculous pictures. The results:

Also, that brewery made me laugh pretty hard. Especially the first picture I posted fits that song really well.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Cowabungaa said:
Radical Entertainment and Sucker Punch Productions. Why? They answered Yathzee's call to make ridiculous pictures. The results:

Also, that brewery made me laugh pretty hard.
Now those are incredible. Which of them won do you think?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Blunderboy said:
Prototype won, because of the 'lovingly-rendered pair of breasts' as Yathzee put it. I still think InFamous should've won for the sheer amount of queerness in that picture.

GestaltEsper

Oct 11, 2009
Cowabungaa said:
Blunderboy said:
Prototype won, because of the 'lovingly-rendered pair of breasts' as Yathzee put it. I still think InFamous should've won for the sheer amount of queerness in that picture.
Actually InFamous did win. The contest was to draw the other game's protagonist. So Radical drew Cole and Sucker Punch drew Alex.

RaZor921

Dec 30, 2009
Blunderboy said:
Cowabungaa said:

Also, that brewery made me laugh pretty hard.
I personally liked Radicals picture better, but Yahtzee chose Sucker Punch as the winners

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Gainex, probably not a company per se but they love trolling their audience (see Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt's ending.)

I wouldn't be surprised if the next anime they make just ended with the entire cast having an orgy or something...

Also Valve, simply for sticking to Valve Time in everything they do