Congratulations Kamala Harris for winning the presidency.

How long till they make Kamala president?

• 6 months

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 year

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 2 years

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
Lets be real here. Joe was just a puppet for corporate Dems, and they picked the right the VP to replace him. What would a Kamala presidency look like? Is she gonna lock up BLM and start deporting people like Obama did? I just think shes going to be female Obama and have a similar presidency like him. Not much for black people and their rights.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
Lets be real here. Joe was just a puppet for corporate Dems, and they picked the right the VP to replace him. What would a Kamala presidency look like? Is she gonna lock up BLM and start deporting people like Obama did? I just think shes going to be female Obama and have a similar presidency like him. Not much for black people and their rights.

The goal of the GOP now should be to lick our wounds and start planning on who we're going to run against Harris in 2024. The election cycle never ends.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Oh fuck off with this bull shit, we just finished dealing with the orange monster who has run things into the ground. Can we go at least a month without starting some stupid shit? Cause we still have the orange bastard that will probably be trying stuff.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
Oh fuck off with this bull shit, we just finished dealing with the orange monster who has run things into the ground. Can we go at least a month without starting some stupid shit? Cause we still have the orange bastard that will probably be trying stuff.
I'm just stating the obvious. The Dems real president is Kamala, not Biden. We actually voted for female Obama, not Biden. I just feel bad for Joe since they are clearly taken advantage of his mental deterioration.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I'm just stating the obvious. The Dems real president is Kamala, not Biden. We actually voted for female Obama, not Biden. I just feel bad for Joe since they are clearly taken advantage of his mental deterioration.
Seriously, fuck offfff with that bullshit. You people have been lying about that shit since he was running for the nomination. Go sit in a corner for a month, then you can start your conspiracy crap.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
I would rather be ruled by Harris then by Biden. She is to the left of Biden.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
If you keep telling the joke maybe it'll get funny
No, these jokes are pretty funny.

I would rather be ruled by Harris then by Biden. She is to the left of Biden.
Left of Biden? Perhaps. Left? Perhaps not.
You can read the filings in the Norsworthy case (the sex reassignment surgery case) that her office made, and the efforts she went to in order to prevent the state of California from paying for a vaginoplasty for a convict.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
The OP hasn't said it in this thread, but has stated in others that they expect she will replace him in 6 months.

Is that 6 months starting now, or in 6 months starting from when he becomes PotUS?

And, given that that's an easily falsifiable claim, do we get to say "Told you!" if that doesn't happen? On the understanding you get to tell us that if it does.

Also, in seriousness, I have to respect a definite, falsifiable claim, not the usual vague waffle we tend to get from people that can't be argued against because it's not saying anything.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
You're not our mom.
You can't tell us what to do.
So help me GAWD you will clean your room or I will put you back up my womb where it was safe and warm and wet.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
So help me GAWD you will clean your room or I will put you back up my womb where it was safe and warm and wet.
Liberals once again threatening me with a good time.

Reactions: Thaluikhain

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

The goal of the GOP now should be to lick our wounds and start planning on who we're going to run against Harris in 2024. The election cycle never ends.
You dont think that hasnt already been decided?

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
You can read the filings in the Norsworthy case (the sex reassignment surgery case) that her office made, and the efforts she went to in order to prevent the state of California from paying for a vaginoplasty for a convict.
I mean, now one in politics in the US is real that Left

Fieldy409

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 18, 2020
Country
Australia
No, these jokes are pretty funny.

So she refused to let the state pay tens of thousands of dollars for a cosmetic surgery for somebody in prison and that makes her not left wing?