Cookie Monster Abandons Cookies, Throws Himself into Science Instead

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
didnt Brainiac had a segment in one of the season,s where they tested if fruit float,s or sinks?

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
I think they need to leave Cookie Monster alone. I still remember when they decided to have him "chill out" with the cookies and promote healthy eating as part of his schtick, which defeated the entire point of the character.

Turning Cookie Monster into a scientist is also a travesty, he's supposed to be a dumb-as-a-bag-of-hammers eating machine. It's his charm, and the entire point of the character.

I don't object to the lesson itself, or using Seseme Street to teach (it's always been the point) but they should do it with other characters, not with Cookie Monster.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Limes sink?? But Lemons Float??

I feel mildly embarrassed for mixing those up. And hearing cookie monster shout "We should do MORE SCIENCE!!" totally just made my day.

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Still, he's no Bill Nye.
Not by a long shot he ain't.
Seriously, nobody beets Bill.
*NOSTALGIA'D*

JONN takes 1 Age Damage!
JONN is now ANOTHER DAY OLDER AND DEEPER IN DEBT!

Living Contradiction

Clearly obfusticated
Nov 8, 2009
Science!

I watch this and can't help but remember "Eureka!" from the eighties and TVO (Canadian TV station). I wonder how Cookie Monster would describe inertia.

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Doog0AD said:
The cookie monster screaming SCIENCE! just made my day.
Yep, that was the bit that sold the whole idea to me, even though he didn't follow it up with "It works, bitches!".

That and hearing the old Win3.1 "chimes" noise when the action kicked off.