Cosmic rays found in the Antarctic.....CTHULU!!!!

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I knew my crazy ass dreams I've been having recently meant something.

Looks like the Deep Ones are coming....
woodwalker said:
James Cameron is going to make At the Mountains of Madness? Awe, man... That is one of my favorite Lovecraft stories... I's depressed now....
Wait...WHAT????

When did this happen? Goddamn it! Why???

It's just gonna be a 3D overhyped piece of crap in which Cameron will somehow incorporate some stupid love story.

MoganFreeman

Jan 28, 2009
Well, I suppose if Cthulhu does show up, we can just get Johnathan Gabriel to punch it in the face.

FrndlyMisanthrpe

May 28, 2009
Julianking93 said:
I knew my crazy ass dreams I've been having recently meant something.

Looks like the Deep Ones are coming....
woodwalker said:
James Cameron is going to make At the Mountains of Madness? Awe, man... That is one of my favorite Lovecraft stories... I's depressed now....
Wait...WHAT????

When did this happen? Goddamn it! Why???

It's just gonna be a 3D overhyped piece of crap in which Cameron will somehow incorporate some stupid love story.
James Cameron is just producing it. Del Toro is going to direct.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
FrndlyMisanthrpe said:
James Cameron is just producing it. Del Toro is going to direct.
Really? Oh thank you!

Del Toro would be great at directing that.

James Cameron would suck at it :p

oktalist

Feb 16, 2009
From reading the title, I thought this would be a parody of the oversaturated meme of blaming every unexplained phenomenon on Cthulhu, no matter how blatantly unrelated it is to anything even remotely related to Cthulhu.

Then I realised it wasn't...

ohellynot

Jun 26, 2008
Black Sulphur said:
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

God i love H.P.Lovecraft.
I got that signed on my shirt on the last day of sixth form by a fellow fan of lovecraft ^.^

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Well shit...Is there no way to stop Cthulhu? And i hope he doesnt aweken before the release of ME3.

Apr 5, 2009
dalek sec said:
Well I guess this'll have to do since Slaanesh isn't showing up anytime soon to make me a damn Noise Marine.

Well we'll see if the stars are right once more soon enough won't we?
Heretic! *Blasts a Flamer at you* Burn in Righteous Fire, traitor!

OT: When C'thulu awakens I'll die. That'll be what happens.

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
It's not really the short story I would put to film. It's a good read but the descriptive nature of the writing takes most of the story quite short. Quite honestly also I dont understand why the story would need be R-rated, there was no obscene scenes, much of the story is the two explorers examining the records of an ancient past.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Let's all hope and pray that the star's aren't right and that the Dreaded Ones don't awaken. If it does, we are all so screwed...

OT: I don't believe it's C'Thulhu, and if it is, then I am gonna be high on his "To Eat" list. For all we know however, this could be the work of Draenai, or Zergs or Wookies or Klingons.

Gondito

Jul 11, 2009
The device that was used to detect those cosmic rays was designed by my father! :D

He told me about this story earlier and was like, yeah, I made that device. I shit you not.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Regardless of whether it really is Cthulu, I already have my Chibi-thulu plushie to cuddle and with which to defend myself from the Old Ones.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Black Sulphur said:
ThatDudeThere said:
R'lyeh is not located in the Antarctic thank you very much.
He said it came from space not the Antarctic.
Then it isn't Cthulhu, he lives near the Pole of Innaccessibility at Rh'lyeh. And we all know the the BP oil spill was a cover to keep people distracted while the got him to go to the US to take over the Republicans. Wait, what?