Could The Dude Defeat the entire Avengers?

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
In a war torn battle between The Avengers and... fuck, I don't know, Doctor Doom, the Dude's rug is destroyed in the process. Ditto most of his things, and home.

Is the Dude capable of getting compensation, monetary or otherwise, from Each of the Avengers involved? He's not trying to scam anybody here man.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Id say whoever laser-beamed his rug perhaps. Though I think not being blown up is a bigger plus than getting compensated for your rug.

Its times like this I wish I was an artist/animator, cause I kind of want to animate this event.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Something tells me that the Dude and Samuel L Jackson's Nick Fury would get along excellently.

You just know that between movies Fury commandeers the helicarrier bridge, sets the control to auto-pilot, lights a spliff and cranks up the Creedence.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Look...Dude...Duder...The Dude minds. This will not stand ya' know? This aggression will not stand man. They destroyed the rug...most of the pad...it was a pretty nice place man. Stark has enough money to even things out ya' know? Make things right.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
I watched the movie and I have to admit it was kinda a downer. I mean fuck that Police Chief from Malibu and fuck the Taxi Driver that kicked the Dude out of the car.

Flathole

Sep 5, 2015
Samtemdo8 said:
I watched the movie and I have to admit it was kinda a downer. I mean fuck that Police Chief from Malibu and fuck the Taxi Driver that kicked the Dude out of the car.

OT: The Avengers would probably like, show up at his house to kill him or something so they don't need to pay, but like, Dude would be smoking some killer bud, and um, see none of The Avengers have any tolerance cuz they need to like, maintain a squeaky-clean image for mass marketability, and um, they'd kill Hawkeye and Widow by accident, and Dude would see it and be like "woah" so they'd pay him to keep quiet or whatever.

Also Tony Stark would try one sip of a White Russian made at Dude-level, and he'd be like sooooo sick he'd throw up and pass out.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
OH we are NOT doing this again!
How many of these copy/paste threads cycles where we change one little thing from another are we going to do? Would You Date X, and now can X Defeat the Avengers.

Flathole

Sep 5, 2015
Silentpony said:
How many of these copy/paste threads cycles where we change one little thing from another are we going to do? Would You Date X, and now can X Defeat the Avengers.
would u date The Dude? i would, no homo

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
With his pacifistic approach and lack of fear or overall concern for any and all evil entities, he will either get compensation from all Avengers. Or he'll just pick out a new one from Stark Mansion.

What else would he and Walter do anyways other than go bowling. That rug really tied the room together, man!

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Silentpony said:
As many as until I get bored with them or the mods tell me I can't do it anymore.

It's bad enough I can't make threads to dick around and kick the hornets nest anymore. Let me have my Dude threads.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
JohnnyDelRay said:
With his pacifistic approach and lack of fear or overall concern for any and all evil entities, he will either get compensation from all Avengers. Or he'll just pick out a new one from Stark Mansion.

What else would he and Walter do anyways other than go bowling. That rug really tied the room together, man!
Walter, he's turning in the Hulk man. Put the piece away. Walter, put the piece away.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
I don't know, man. I think he could manage. He pretty much has his own Avengers anyway. That house really pulled the rug together.

Silentpony said:
Would you date the dude if he was Hitler?

Edit: may as well get in before the mods do.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Fox12 said:
I don't know, man. I think he could manage. He pretty much has his own Avengers anyway. That house really pulled the rug together.

Silentpony said:
Would you date the dude if he was Hitler?

Edit: may as well get in before the mods do.
The image of laid back Hitler-Dude.... brah XD

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Flathole said:
Silentpony said:
would u date The Dude? i would, no homo

Bobular

Oct 7, 2009
I think this exact problem came up in the comics at one point?

I think it was the long running 'Dude Assemble' cross over series, issue 235 if I'm not mistaken.

If I'm remembering things correctly, Thor and the Hulk beat Loki until he used his shape changing powers to turn into a rug. And Batman was there, I distinctly remember Batman.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Silentpony said:
There are two people, the Dude and a clone of the Dude, being sucked into a whirlpool. You only have enough time to save one, and the other will definitely die. Which Dude do you save?

OT: I'm pretty sure Tony Stark would just pay him some to avoid the going to court. So yeah, I'd say the Dude could win in a lawsuit.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
The dude knows of someone that treats objects like women...plus he defeated nihilists. NIHILISTS man! They don't believe in anything! So he could team up with the avengers instead. I would pay good, stolen money to see that.

Pyrian

Hat Man
Legacy
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
Country
US
Mr.Mattress said:
...the Dude and a clone of the Dude... Which Dude do you save?
The original. The clone is a GUMO (Genetically Unmodified Organism) and the Dude would not abide being a GUMO.