Could you actually..?

fgdfgdgd

May 9, 2009
not only could i, but i also find no qualms in making it slow, torturious and very, VERY painful. but alas, im too lazy.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
They would have to kill all the men in my family for a crime they didn't commit. I'd go on a years-long quest, learning killing techniques and getting new weapons while discovering religion is a lie all at the same time.

MagicMouse

Dec 31, 2009
FluffyNeurosis said:
Hell yeah! I could kill people if I had to but I would be hesitant to kill some animals. Like I would never hunt a coyote but I carry a pistol when I go out in the woods at night because I know we have a bunch of them around here. And if I ever did have to shoot one I would feel terrible.
Why carry a pistol? Those cyotes are terrified of you and i mean cmon, they're coyotes, u could kick them to death much easier and SAFER than using a gun in the dark.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
If I had to in order to stay alive, then yes. Point, close eyes, pull trigger. But I would never be able to kill someone if it wasnt for the sake of my own life.

Mozared

Mar 26, 2009
Probably, but it depends on the situation. I could never grab a gun and shoot a random person, but I think I'd be able to pull the trigger one a couple of people I have absolutely no love or respect for.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
If I really wanted to, I believe I could. And with my upbringing on violent games and films, I suspect it would be easier than I'd think.

... That's badly phrased; I'm not referring to the desensitisation towards violence that the media's often blamed for, simply that the media has taught me how to do it. A twist here, a stab there, a severed thingie over nyarr...

FluffyNeurosis

Oct 22, 2009
MagicMouse said:
Why carry a pistol? Those cyotes are terrified of you and i mean cmon, they're coyotes, u could kick them to death much easier and SAFER than using a gun in the dark.
If it was only one or two I wouldn?t bother with the gun, mostly because I wouldn?t want to kill them. I?ve been out at night and heard five or so on some occasions and think that?s more coyotes than I can handle. As for the gun at night, tritium night sights are your friend :D and failing that its hard to miss the coyote chewing on your leg at point blank range.

Citrus

Apr 25, 2008
I have killed a man before.

Well, not technically; some blighter came in and stole it at the last second. I did most of the work though.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Not normaly but if I was extremely angry or upset I might lose control.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Yeah, 'fraid so.

Not sure if I could kill a women though. I once had a girl go at me with a knife (she was rather drunk, and very upset). Couldn't even bring myself to punch her. Ended up just restraining her and collected more then a few cuts for my trouble.

Oh, and children are right out.

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
Monkfish Acc. said:
Without hesitation, if I had to.
And it wouldn't bother me, either.
I completely lack empathy. I can't imagine feeling anything for the death of another person, even if they died by my hand.
And I struggle to understand why anyone else would.
Sociopath?

OT: I could, I'm not sure as to what it would take. But Yes, I could.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid.

Cookie for reference...

I get not killing a person for practical reasons (like concern for being caught), or not killing someone you have no reason to kill, but put in a theoretical room with someone I truly wanted dead, assured of no consequences? Absolutely.

What I'm not sure about is whether I could make them suffer. Not sure I have the stomach for torture, but killing comes down to nothing more than removing something in my life that I don't want in it.