Could you actually..?

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
How many people are there? 6-7 billion? I'm sure no-one will miss one. Or two. Or a few hundred. Or a few thousand. Or a few million if I'm careful. Are we getting paid per head?

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
In self-defense, maybe, though even then I'd probably try to incapacitate the person instead.

kementari

Mar 18, 2008
SamFancyPants252 said:
Could you actually kill a man? It sounds easy in theory but do you think you could actually pull the trigger and end someone's life?
If he were threatening me or someone I cared about, without a moment's hesitation. If he had already hurt someone I really cared about, family/SO/very close friend, I'd enjoy it.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
OP: I wouldn't go out of my way to kill someone, it would likely be self-defense if at all.
Of course, there are some exceptions to this rule. But it would have to be under special circumstances so I could kill all the... *Ahem*. I need revenge...

twcblaze

Lurker Extraordinaire
Jun 18, 2009
well, I come from a family that has a history of mental illness, and I'm talking bi-polar, schizo, suicidal shit... this is something I've been on guard against since I was about 10 years old... but yes, I do believe in any given situation, I could pull the trigger to end someone's life if it would save another, and do so without any regrets... but maybe that's my brand of insanity speaking, who knows

Ryuk2

Sep 27, 2009
If i founded a group of serial killers, i would join them and help them with their EVIL deeds.
Yes.

SilentVirus

Jul 23, 2009
I can end a bunch pixels life without thinking twice. but I never could bring myself to hurting another human being.

RAMBO22

Jul 7, 2009
Personally, I could only kill someone as an act of war, in self defense, or while in the armed forces. I believe taking another human beings life is one of the worst things that can be done and should only be used as a last resort.

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
Kollega said:
In self-defense, or if that man horribly wronged me. And hardness of it would depend on my mood - i'm a bit unstable.
Agreed. Then again, i've already come close to killing someone through self defence and it scared the hell out of me.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Swollen Goat said:
I don't know. I think so, but I really, REALLY don't want to so I guess I'd have to be in the situation to find out. Let's hope I don't.
*GAPES*
IT MOVES!

OT: No. I'd rather get somebody else to do it...