Could you actually..?

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
No. Killing people is pretty tricky. They might fight back, the heart might not be as far to the left as I thought, and so on.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Well, I guess I could in self-defense, to protect another person, or for revenge (something serious, not killing someone because they cut me off or something). I'm not the kind of person who would just kill someone without a good reason.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
No. Because I'm not legally allowed to drive yet, even when I could, I wouldn't be able to beat everyone. Because I don't have the upper body strength to be able to scale tall buildings. Because I would feel terrible if I killed someone, so terrible I'd either turn myself in or do the suicide thing. Because I don't have access to guns or grenades or planes or boats.

HOWEVER

If non of that mattered, then I'd do it all in a heartbeat. Except the killing thing. I wouldn't be able to do that.

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
I think I probably could. Although it would probably only have to be in self defence or if they were threatening my loved ones.

It's a far too situational thing for me to easily say yes or no.

AndyMcNoob

May 20, 2009
I duno realy, ill find out soon enough though coz im joining up soon
Im more swaed to say i could, as i hunt so i supose id put my self in a similar mind set

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
Give me a sniper rifle, some ammo, a target and a good enough reason to kill said target and I can do it. You see, we all have our breaking points where we just lose it... and I hit that point a long time ago.

In all honesty, I'd only kill a man in self defense or to protect another. I'd gladly kill a coyote if it entered anywhere near my house, however, but that'd be it for things I'd gladly kill.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
There is one man I would happily kill, and I'm being serious.
There's no one else I'd kill... there's some sick bastards around who I would happily torture.

Pyotr Romanov

Jul 8, 2009
No.
I can't even hurt people, I stop right before I hit 'em.
Only in the stomach, so they arch forward.
then I give a "friendly pat on the back" until they're on the ground.
Other than that, no hurting people for me... I'm too weak, mentally.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Sure. Killing is not very difficult with a gun.
Stabbing someone is a different thing. But you don't need to stab anyone if you shoot them.

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
If I had to, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. Otherwise... most likely, but I wouldn't have a reason to.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Monkfish Acc. said:
Without hesitation, if I had to.
And it wouldn't bother me, either.
I completely lack empathy. I can't imagine feeling anything for the death of another person, even if they died by my hand.
And I struggle to understand why anyone else would.
Psycho-in-the-making-alert!

OT: No. I mean, I could pull a trigger or anything like that, but not if it was pointed on someone. Because I don't want to kill someone. I would do everything in my power to defend myself though, but that probably wouldn't be enough to kill the assailant anyway.

Embright

Jul 2, 2009
It doesn't seem like I would ever do that just thinking about it, but thinking and doing are two seperate issues. On one hand it could be fun, but on the other it could cause horrible depression.

I haven't killed anyone though so I don't want to jump to conclusions.

AnneSQF

Sep 22, 2009
Not any man. I got a few ppl on my list that I easily could kill if I got permission. Mwhaha (seriously)

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Yes, has long has it didn't have any consequences like going to jail. If I had a gun and nothing bad would come out of it then yes, besides I made it through the encyclopaedia dramatica offended page so that pretty much guarantees I wouldn't be disturbed.