Could you actually..?

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
If they harm someone in my family, or intend to, then I will kill them. But other than that I would not kill a man.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
I think you cannot really speculate about that. It would be something that you would only find out about yourself if it ever happened.

I do think that any person is capable of killing another human if they are put under enough stress and caught so much off-guard and unprepared. Though I think few can live with it, fully...

Bofore13

Feb 3, 2009
Absolutely, I have no problem with such a thing. In fact there are several people that I could do without right about now... brb

wwjdftw

Mar 27, 2009
Monkfish Acc. said:
Without hesitation, if I had to.
And it wouldn't bother me, either.
I completely lack empathy. I can't imagine feeling anything for the death of another person, even if they died by my hand.
And I struggle to understand why anyone else would.
\
This, And hey, Its just the twitch of a finger away...

EDIT: I, Do actually need a reason though

EDIT2:My reasoning behind this mind set is, well, Why in the hell should I let someone else end MY LIFE? If you have the testicular fortitude to try and kill me, you have the testicular fortitude to die. I refuse to die at the hands of any one else.

Qujibo

Oct 7, 2009
I COULD NOT kill someone. In the only way it could happen for me is in self-defense, and I did it by accident. Because if I was defending myself, the key for me would be to stop the attack (primarily by not fighting, but fighting if it cannot be avoided) but not to kill. I might let myself die before I end someone else's life for my own, unless there was some sort of significance.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I have punched someone in the face in "self-defense". Funny story: there is this kid at work who I despise. He likes to do those fake out punches to people. He did it to be out of the corner of my eye and I grabbed his hand and all out punched him in the face. I told our supervisor(s) "I saw him about to punch me in the corner of my eye and I retaliated" the kid admitted to not wanting to harm me but doing a fake-out punch towards me. Point of the story: my respect for your life is inversely related to my feelings towards you. I can also do it in self-defense(assuming I can over power my assailant). I just rather wouldn't.

Hristo Petrov

Nov 11, 2009
Well mankind is my least favorite species on Earth so yeah I could kill a man in cold blood I just choose not to.......yet

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
Everyone has the mental capacity to kill, they just need to be pushed far enough

But to answer you're question, yes, sense I was the tender age of fourteen I would sometimes- *stops self before saying something condemnable*

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
I think I may just be able to. I'm unsure about this though. It's one of those things you can't know until you are actually placed in the situation.

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
It would depend on the situation, naturally.

I am a firm believer that people are capable of just about anything, given the proper situation.

I certainly hope it never comes up, however.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
Monkfish Acc. said:
I completely lack empathy. I can't imagine feeling anything for the death of another person, even if they died by my hand.
Monkfish Acc. said:
Same here. Why do people make such a big deal out of it ?

Only reason I don't do it cause my religoun forbids it, but there is a side of me that can understand the mental stress someone whould go through knowing they killed someone, think about it and you can can close.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
For the right reason? Yes in a heartbeat and probably wouldn't be that bothered by it. With the exception of the few people that are close to me I really have no feeling towards the rest of the human populace.

keyton777

Aug 14, 2008
well, if i had the opportunity, and a reason (a really GOOD DAMN reason) yes i would do it with out blinking, and i wouldnt have nightmares after or any kind of memory of it. unless i got caught, then i would be fucked obviously

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Snowalker said:
Sociopath?
Doubt it.
I make a very good impression of a real person, I'll admit, but lack of conscience and fantastic acting skills are not the only requirements for sociopathy.
I mean, for one thing, I am horrible at manipulating others. And I do not feel any need to do so.
UNKNOWNINCOGNITO said:
Same here. Why do people make such a big deal out of it ?

Only reason I don't do it cause my religoun forbids it, but there is a side of me that can understand the mental stress someone whould go through knowing they killed someone, think about it and you can can close.
Well, yeah, if I think hard enough, I could possibly see how killing a dude might upset some people.
You just snuffed out a life. That guy is gone now, and he's never coming back. And you did that.

But to me, the majority of people are just dancing hunks of meat.
They are entertaining while they last, but I'm not going to shed a tear when one stops moving.
It'd be like crying over someone else's dead goldfish.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Mabey depends on the situation like i'm being attacked or whatever and I'm assuming my adernal gland would push me there if I felt threaten enough.

Deadpewl

Jul 23, 2009
Three situations where I would:
A) self defense
B) if he was an asshole and there would be no negetive consequences.
C) If he was an asshole and I was going to die soon anyway.

Only thing that really unnerves me about killing someone is the legal consequences.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Yes. Killing a man is simple enough - surviving with the consequences (beyond the obvious legal ramifications) is the challenge. All it takes is a moment of anger or fear - no cold, hard calculation is necessary.

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
pimppeter2 said:
Only if he's French
uh-oh...

OT:perhaps in self-defense or when other innocents are threatened, but even then I don't know if I'd be capable.