Crank Dat Soulja Boy: The Game In 2009

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
The future of video games unveils. Can't wait for another Michael Jackson video game.

PsyberGoth

Nov 9, 2008
what kind of game will it even be? a management sim? a singstar clone? a stupid rapperz-in-da-hood GTA clone?

Help!

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Seriously? What the fuck? The same man that practically made fun of Braid?? The song is horrible, he's a horrible "musician", and his game will suck balls. But, saying that won't help, because people will willingly waste their money on shit all the time. If the average consumer had any taste, or proper knowledge, 50 Cent Bulletproof wouldn't have made greatest hits.

Tsuki Tanaka

Sep 3, 2008
mydogisblue said:
There were companies stupid enough to e-mail this guy about making a video game?
Can we find these companies and then sue them for being a danger to mankind? >__>;

kapzer

Nov 26, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
darkstone said:
Here's a what if and a BIG what if, what if the game actually turns out to be fun, then what will you have to say?
"Why is the sound of chattering teeth coming from deep within the earths core"?

So this is going to be a 360 exclusive? One more benefit to owning a Ps3.
For some reason I'm inclined to agree with you there o.o

Fronken

May 10, 2008
to bad his challenge is just tough talk, he hasnt backed it up, he just wants to make himself look cool by thinking he's the best, then when Screwattack.com accepts his challenge on his terms, he's to much of a pussy to even respond to it.

He's a pathetic excuse for a humanbeing.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
Must....Resist....Urge...to...Kill..Myself!
In all seriousness, why is this genetic throwback to the Neanderthals so suckcessful (see what I did there?) when he has absolutely no talent or....anything for that matter?

EDIT: Wait....a fucking minute.....can we get the escapist 360 Cod clan to play him?! Shit someone get fish food carl on the line, This is big I tell you, BIG!

Stringytank

Oct 8, 2008
manchild575 said:
You Americans and your greed ,look at what you have done. Always looking for money at the expense of dignity. This game is sure to start world war 3.
Not all Americans, just...yeah screw it I'm moving to Portugal.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Really? I mean.. REALLY!? I hope somebody gets fired over this, preferably, Soulja Boy. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm working on a song of my own.
I hope to make it as mediocre as possible, and who knows, It might even be popular for a few weeks. I Hope I get a game too!