Crank Dat Soulja Boy: The Game In 2009

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Rape of the gaming industry. Whoever is making this game should kill himself

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
Ozzy684 said:
Brokkr said:
You know that some people will end up buying this piece of trash game.
Yes, they're the ones who think the answer to 1+1 is David beckham =]
Mock the Week reference?

But yeah, I'm betting every line in the game contains the words 'Superman dat'. God his album and speech is such incoherent shit.

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
darkstone said:
Here's a what if and a BIG what if, what if the game actually turns out to be fun, then what will you have to say?
Heretic!!!! Burn him!!!

ryai458

Oct 20, 2008
well im going to crawl into my closet, someone come and get me when the sun stops spinning around the earth

Madshaw

Jun 18, 2008
Rooster Cogburn said:
There are 6 billion people on the planet. Many of them are interesting and talented. So why is this guy so successful?
you win

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
...no...please, no...I already hate him for making "music," now he has to bring his bullshit into my gaming sphere?
If I was the true "lifeguard," now would be the time for:
*TWEEEET!*
That's it, outta the gene pool!

Sigh...I can only dream...

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
The whole world should boycott this game so as not to inflate his already massive ego.
Then again, he'd probably buy every copy produced and advertise it as the best selling game of all time.

Fuck it, I have a PS3, I'll probably end up playing the Kanye West game.

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
L.B. Jeffries said:
I was about to comment that he doesn't seem to have too many details about the game itself and then I realized, does it even matter?
Evidently, no. What do you expect it to be?
A poorly put together FPS with impossibly uncontrollable vehicle sections is my guess.

I think it will be released to a big "meh" from gamers, and ultimately, only bought by hardcore fans.

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
Has anyone else noticed this thread is attracting a lot of people who are now banned?

It just strikes me as a little odd is all...

LordoftheShy

Apr 23, 2009
Was I the only one bothered by how he just carelessly tossed his games into a pile on the floor? I don't know if it's just me being nit-picky, but I make sure to take extra care of my discs and cases. Every single little crash I heard as the cases hit the floor caused me pain... nah not really, but if someone did that to any of my games, I would probably flip out.

Horned Rat

Feb 4, 2009
LordoftheShy said:
Was I the only one bothered by how he just carelessly tossed his games into a pile on the floor? I don't know if it's just me being nit-picky, but I make sure to take extra care of my discs and cases. Every single little crash I heard as the cases hit the floor caused me pain... nah not really, but if someone did that to any of my games, I would probably flip out.
You're not the only one. I take pride in having my games scratch free, dirt free and tidy. It always bugs me when I see gamers that don't do this... But then Soldier Boy.. Souljur Boy? Soul-jar boy... whatever, he's not a gamer, he's a tosser, so maybe it shouldn't bother me....

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
*goes on Fiesta and does the Solja Boy*

Its fun and silly. Don't give him the dignity of treating this seriously. If the game's bad, don't buy it. But perhaps this can give can give the industry attention from a demographic not yet buying PS2s for the Guitar Hero...

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Teleios said:
This causes me so much pain I don't even know where to begin.

It's a crappy song, he's a crappy "artist", and this is just going to be another crappy game.
Couldn't agree more, in fact even calling him an "artist" is a kick to the pelvic region of every slightly talented person on earth.

When I read the thread title I thought "NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US!"

First fifty cent, then this... thing make games, I'm sensing a trend here, a horrible horrible trend.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Danzorz said:
Teleios said:
This causes me so much pain I don't even know where to begin.

It's a crappy song, he's a crappy "artist", and this is just going to be another crappy game.
So? It's always fun to see these idiots crash and burn.
Always.

Edit: Turns out this thread is old.
Still.
Crash and burn...
Crash and burn...
Burn...
Why the sudden uprising of thread necromancy? I mean, this is last year's news. Why do people feel the need to did up these things...

Ah well. At least we're safe: this game wasn't made. I think. And Blood on the Sand turned out to be half-decent, apparently.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I clicked this topic...but my prayers for it to be a joke topic went unanswered. THERE IS NO GOD!!!!

Well, it could always end up good, like the recent 50 Cent game. Not likely, though.

Chaossebba

Aug 11, 2008
I would only buy this "game" if it featured him being able to die in many ways (Dead Space and RE4 come to mind)

My i'm feeling dark today

LANCE420

Dec 23, 2008
I'm looking forward to the "50 cent vs. the game" fighting game. Where 50 cent says "fuck you" and the game repeats "I'm from the hood" every 10 seconds.

Also, I would eat Soulja boy alive on COD 4.