Crank Dat Soulja Boy: The Game In 2009

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
Sennz0r said:
Is it 21-12-2012 already?

This is unreal, seriously. There are no words to describe how much this hurts my gaming gland.
not even going to comment on it but its a shame...

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
I wonder if the game will have a "superman that ho" feature. Can you imagine?

[shudders]

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Anyway, if this ever comes out and makes it onto PC (god forbid), I will pirate it one thousand times.
I will then burn all of the copies onto discs.
Then I will break those in pieces, use them as cereal, and, in my last moments, format my hard drive.
With fire.
Only you would have the cajones to pull a feat so manly. Will you be bench-pressing tanks for your next act?

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
I am now switchign sides. Video games DO cause people to feel violant and want to kill people. I know that I am so very close to being a mass murderer of rappers if these...finks (I am holding so much hate back right now you cnanot believe) keep tarnishing games. Go find some other way to whore yourself. Leave games alone. bad enough you have to be a rapper. Not that I like rap, I hate it and wish all rappers would lose the ability to speak. Seriously, I am stating now. Anyone who buys this game steer clear of me.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
SharPhoe said:
Only you would have the cajones to pull a feat so manly. Will you be bench-pressing tanks for your next act?
No, I do believe I will be dead.
My next starring role will be "Man in Casket."

*Pre-orders tickets*

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Wow, old thread. I wonder what happened to this game's actual development since I haven't heard anything about it.

Oh and for the record, I am NOT a fan, but I consider Soulja Boy to be what is referred to as a "personality". I don't think he's really successful because of any talent in paticular. People like him come and go, and he deserves credit for staying in the public eye as long as he has.

As far as a game based on him, honestly it's hard to judge without knowing more about the game itself. Truthfully I don't like the whole subculture, though I really did enjoy Saint's Row (1 and 2).

Simply promoting the game because he's in it, is like the whole series of "50 Cent" games. I don't care for the guy involved, so simply the fact that he's in it doesn't sell me. On the other hand if they come out with a truely awesome and unique game that ironically has been developed with him as the "face" that might be something differant.

Given how Goofy he is, and how he's taken, if it was a survival horror game in the spirit of some of the various "Black Horror Comedy" movies (Hood Of Horror, Tales From The Hood, etc..) it could be sort of amusing.

As far as how he treats his games, well honestly I don't know how much of what he does is an act and how serious he is. However it doesn't surprise me. What he's doing is being "Ghetto Rich". That is to say treating something casually/like dirt that ordinary people have to be careful with. You take care of your games because for you their expensive. For him on the other hand by doing that on Camera he's demonstrating that the $60 that game probably cost he's not worried about it, he can just go get another one. You'll find a lot of Rap/Hip Hop guys do stuff like that to show off.

It's also satirized outside of the Black community as well, I mean we've all seen comedy sketches with rich people rolling cigarettes with $100 bills, or making paper airplanes with monay and throwing them into the fireplace, etc... it's just that Rap/Hip Hop guys tend to do this stuff in public as some obtuse way of showing off. Is Soulja boy really one of them, or exagerrating the whole persona as huge joke? Such is one of those questions he's generated about himself.

>>>----Therumancer--->

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Neonbob said:
And the moviegoer's wallets. Don't forget those.
Also the souls of children and the hearts of beautiful ladies (ha ha just kidding ha.)
Kidding because everyone knows you take both parts from the children. You get crushed by the hugs of the beautiful ladies, as you mentioned in another thread.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Neonbob said:
Kidding because everyone knows you take both parts from the children. You get crushed by the hugs of the beautiful ladies, as you mentioned in another thread.
Yeah, but the "hearts" I take from the children are very literal.

And most of the ladies are rather small, so it's not crushing as much as it is clinging.
I knew the first part...remember, I watched your daily routine once :p I missed what sounds like a bunch of midgets climbing on you, though...oh god! Noooooo! Rule 34! Shitshitshitshit!

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
xitel said:
Teleios said:
This causes me so much pain I don't even know where to begin.

It's a crappy "song", he's a crappy "artist", and this is just going to be another crappy "game".
Fixed. And yes, this game hurts me...
Well it doesn't hurt me. I won't be buying it.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Neonbob said:
I knew the first part...remember, I watched your daily routine once :p I missed what sounds like a bunch of midgets climbing on you, though...oh god! Noooooo! Rule 34! Shitshitshitshit!
Well, not midgets...
Most are around 5'3"ish.
Oh. Well, that's not so bad...My girl is 5' even, and I'm 6'2", so that's kinda an odd mix.

Haydyn

Mar 27, 2009
So a rapper makes one overrated, spammed song, then he gets his own video game? I can kick myself in the head, can I atleast get my own level?