Crank Dat Soulja Boy: The Game In 2009

chuckman1

Cool
Jan 15, 2009
This game will take 1 of 3 paths.

The DDR path.
You are "Soulja Boy".
You must impress your loyal fans by dancing to the top.

The Karaoke Revolution path.
Do you like "Soulja Boy"?
Now for the 1st time you can sing his hit songs like
Soulja Boy Crank Dat
or Soulja Girl.

Or the 50 cent Bulletproof path.
You are Fifty I mean Soulja Boy.
You're a real "O.G." who must shoot your way to the top.

Hey I could write the slogans for bad games.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Ah, now we can Superman in a fantasy world. Maybe with gun-toting unicorns.

You wanna bet Soulja Boi himself has not the foggiest clue what his game is about? Boy, the video game industry is dying fast. Maybe I should make a thread about that...

PrimeSynergy

Aug 24, 2008
Rooster Cogburn said:
There are 6 billion people on the planet. Many of them are interesting and talented. So why is this guy so successful?
Because rap has degraded into who can talk about money, cars, and girls the best. It pains me because I am a huge fan of rap and to see good artists(e.g. DJ Jazzy Jeff, Mos Def, Q-Tip, etc) get buried under piles of trash from guys like this upsets me.

But back to his 'game.' If it's anything at all like his music it won't sell. Gamers are smart.....but then again I said the same thing when Bulletproof came out....

DeleteMe1112311

Sep 18, 2008
Well, I'm done...just tell me where to turn in my soul...I must be in hell.

On a more serious note, this really is somewhat demoralizing though I cannot figure out why it hits me so much harder than any other stupid thing humanity does...

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Soxfan1016 said:
Well, I'm done...just tell me where to turn in my soul...I must be in hell.

On a more serious note, this really is somewhat demoralizing though I cannot figure out why it hits me so much harder than any other stupid thing humanity does...
Because this is one man's stupidity raised to the level of group stupidity, followed by that man's efforts to expand the group affected by his retardation to a whole new level. Sound about right?