Crazy Girlfriend/Boyfriend stories anyone?

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Question is in the title.

Any crazy girlfriend stories or crazy boyfriend stories?

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
My gf freaks out about very minor things. For example on Friday we went to the bar for my birthday (which was on Thursday). We had a table right next to the dance floor... well 3 of my guy friends there were single. Later in the night this really cute girl was sitting next to my friend totally ignoring eachother. I'm like dude, talk to her! Offer her some of our beer! (We had a huge 138oz beer dispenser thingy). Finally I decided that I need to try and get them to talk so I said pretty much exactly what I told my friend to say (I actually told all 3 of my friends to do it). I was like "Hey! How are you? Do you want some beer?" Bam done that was it. I said no more. It got her to turn and talk and they started chatting... next thing I know my gf is pissed off at me. What the..?

It's pretty annoying, but when things are good they're good so I guess I can't complain. And I always make her happy with me again.

I also have a couple sad storys about previous relationships but not much point getting into those.

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
As far as I know a lot of the people here have never had/wanted a girlfriend/boyfriend, and I'm guessing that even less have crazy stories to tell about them.
I'll leave it up to you to decided why I have no story to post.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
The date is the 25th of January, 2011. The place: local bookshop.

On the date in question, me and my boyfriend were looking at books (well, technically I was looking at books while he was reluctantly putting up me during my determined search for copies of the Chronicles of Narnia books).

As he's looking away, a very nice lady who worked there, and who had obviously noticed me digging through every single one of the shop's shelves, drawers and boxes, came over to ask me if I needed some assistance with finding something. I'm always very polite when dealing with people in shops, so I put on my nicest, friendliest act and inform her as to what I was looking for.

She leads me to a certain, and weirdly isolated, little section in the far corner, where after digging around some we manage to come away with 6 of the 7 books (The Magician's Nephew was nowhere to be found). I thank her greatly, pay for my books, and finally leave the shop.

Cue my boyfriend being cold and bitchy with me for the remainder of the day. I finally asked what was wrong that night, after he turned down sex (an odd occurrence).

His justification for his bad mood and annoyance with me: I abandoned him to flirt with some book store slut.

That's right folks. My boyfriend genuinely believed that I, a 100% gay man, had abandoned him to flirt with some 50-year-old woman I'd met in a bookshop. As if it wasn't bad enough he even thought that, it took me THREE DAYS to finally talk him out of the ridiculous belief.

Squeaky

Mar 6, 2010
ReservoirAngel said:

On the date in question, me and my boyfriend were looking at books (well, technically I was looking at books while he was reluctantly putting up me during my determined search for copies of the Chronicles of Narnia books).

As he's looking away, a very nice lady who worked there, and who had obviously noticed me digging through every single one of the shop's shelves, drawers and boxes, came over to ask me if I needed some assistance with finding something. I'm always very polite when dealing with people in shops, so I put on my nicest, friendliest act and inform her as to what I was looking for.

She leads me to a certain, and weirdly isolated, little section in the far corner, where after digging around some we manage to come away with 6 of the 7 books (The Magician's Nephew was nowhere to be found). I thank her greatly, pay for my books, and finally leave the shop.

Cue my boyfriend being cold and bitchy with me for the remainder of the day. I finally asked what was wrong that night, after he turned down sex (an odd occurrence).

His justification for his bad mood and annoyance with me: I abandoned him to flirt with some book store slut.

That's right folks. My boyfriend genuinely believed that I, a 100% gay man, had abandoned him to flirt with some 50-year-old woman I'd met in a bookshop. As if it wasn't bad enough he even thought that, it took me THREE DAYS to finally talk him out of the ridiculous belief.
All i have to say is lol.. did he apoligize after realizing what he said or just acted stubbern ?

Well i havent had a GF i had my first snog, fondel last night my nipples are still killing me.

A story from my friends however i have many.

Even though this story isnt to do with a girl friend more a one night stand its fun.. or for me it was, A friend of mine that liked to think he was a bit of a lady killer got drunk at a party and started to flirt with a 15 year old girl (he was 17) and they hit it off lucky for her he had alot to drink as she wasnt that easy on the eyes so they went up stairs in which case they got as far as foreplay. He must have sobbered off and left her there, for about 3 months she stalked him id never seen him so scared being a body builder made it even funny the fact this 6ft brick was affarid of this 5"1 girl was histarical maybe iam just abit of a bastard but eh.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
My second gf was bipolar, schizophrenic, and truly believed that she had a demon that lived inside her and that if she didn't keep her under control, she would destroy the world.

Unfortunately, I didn't know about the crazy until after we'd been dating for a little bit.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Khaun said:
ReservoirAngel said:

All i have to say is lol.. did he apoligize after realizing what he said or just acted stubbern ?
Yes he did. And to make it up to me he found and bought me a copy of The Magician's Nephew too, so I was happy.

Squeaky

Mar 6, 2010
ReservoirAngel said:
Khaun said:
ReservoirAngel said:

Yes he did. And to make it up to me he found and bought me a copy of The Magician's Nephew too, so I was happy.
Atleast he saw the error of his ways, that was a sweet way to make up for it too.

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
Two of my friends had wild stories about their ex-girlfriends, but they seemed fine when I met them. It seems like a lot of these need to be taken with a pinch of salt and there's a touch of 'she didn't dump me, I dumped her' slanted edge to these types of stories...

Sep 19, 2008
i haven't had a crazy ex... but my friends ex went out with half of his friends to get him jealous and then said that if he didn't get back with her she would kill herself

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Khaun said:
ReservoirAngel said:
Khaun said:
ReservoirAngel said:

Atleast he saw the error of his ways, that was a sweet way to make up for it too.
He has a habit of doing that. Acts like a twot, then does something overwhelmingly sweet shortly afterwards, thus making it physically impossible to stay mad at the guy.

Squeaky

Mar 6, 2010
ReservoirAngel said:
Khaun said:
ReservoirAngel said:
Khaun said:
ReservoirAngel said:

He has a habit of doing that. Acts like a twot, then does something overwhelmingly sweet shortly afterwards, thus making it physically impossible to stay mad at the guy.
Ah like a puppy he may chew your sofa but the way he looks at you makes you forgot about it all iam a bit jealous of you ;).

lvl9000_woot

Oct 30, 2009
I've got plenty but I'll share one for now.

I was dating a girl I met through some friends who was crazy. She'd been through rehab for drinking before she was legal age to even do so in the first place. Months had passed and things went south after I suspected her of cheating. Later I found out she had been cheating on me with her mom's coworker who was twice her age. After I found out I told her I was gone and she threw a fit and cut herself with a razor.

There's more to it but that's all the crazy parts.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Khaun said:
ReservoirAngel said:
Khaun said:
ReservoirAngel said:
Khaun said:
ReservoirAngel said:

Ah like a puppy he may chew your sofa but the way he looks at you makes you forgot about it all iam a bit jealous of you ;).
Exactly. He's always doing it. I know he does it, but I can't help but get swept away by it. Plus his puppy-dog eyes are literally irresistible. You see that look, you instantly melt.

Squeaky

Mar 6, 2010
lvl9000_woot said:

I was dating a girl I met through some friends who was crazy. She'd been through rehab for drinking before she was legal age to even do so in the first place. Months had passed and things went south after I suspected her of cheating. Later I found out she had been cheating on me with her mom's coworker who was twice her age. After I found out I told her I was gone and she threw a fit and cut herself with a razor.

I didnt think people like that really existed, not that you probly cared but was she alright physically i mean ?

lvl9000_woot

Oct 30, 2009
Khaun said:
lvl9000_woot said:

I didnt think people like that really existed, not that you probly cared but was she alright physically i mean ?
Yeah. She was a damn drama queen. She's alive and dating somebody else.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
well i go through partners like underwear so i am obviously going to get some crazies or maybe they are drwen to me. some of the women i have been out with were really deranged two of them had to go to prison one is still there

one of them a couple of years ago it was coming to the end of the relation ship and this girl was quite clingy and dependent on me which is one thing i hate i suppose i should have seen how unstable she was well when i broke up with her it broke her mind and started with all of the traditional stalker stuff until i was leaving the house for work in the morning to find a "gift" she had left me it was an eviscerated dog well i was afraid at this point if shes ballsy enough to cut up a dog on my door step shes unstable enough to come after me i decided to get the police and courts involved shes ok now after a few months of suicide watch therapy and a stint in prison for cutting open the dog and spreading it over my door step

the other one is not so interesting this was even further in the past she was just an inept poisoner who worked as a nurse at the local rest home thank what ever deity probably doesn't exist that i cook my own food and she didn't want to practice on me

Throwitawaynow

Aug 29, 2010
I was hanging out with a girl, she had a boyfriend but wanted to fool around with me. I said no, not until she ended it with her boyfriend. So we lay on my bed listening to music just relaxing and talking and all of a sudden she punches me in the face. I ask, "What the fuck? Why?" She said she was bored. She grabbed a pair of scissors and stabbed me in my arm. I grappled her to the ground and put her in my straight jacket costume I had in my closet. I held her hands until she calmed down, wherein she tried flirting with me more.

I started to ignore her, because she's crazy and no matter how hot a girl is,
Crazy + Scissors = My manhood gets cut off.

I ignore her, which she hates as she is so hot that she is used to everyone saying yes. She presses her boobs in my face while I'm sitting in science class, reading a book at lunch, anytime she sees me.

Finally she had, had enough of trying to get my attention. She came to me during lunch and demanded that I speak to her, I don't really remember what happened I either said I wasn't going to speak to her, or just didn't say anything. She took my head and smashed it as hard as she could against the metal bar that was part of the building structure. I blacked out and had a concussion. I went to the nurse, who then told me to go to the dean. I didn't want to tell them her name because she is crazy, I wanted to let it go. They said if I didn't tell them her name I could be suspended or expelled. So I did, she came in flirted with the dean, tried to shove it on me, "You remember when you had me in that straight jacket and held my arms down?" UGH!

The dean just said stay away from each other, kinda stupid seeing as how I found remote places to read and she would find me. I transferred when my friend moved and I couldn't handle the stress of that school.