Create your own Symbiote [Spiderman Fans]

DrgoFx

Aug 30, 2011
So this has probably been asked several times on several forums, but my spider-man obsessed fan brought up this interesting question. "If you, yourself, were to be bonded by a Symbiote, what would your relationship be like? What would its name be? Color? Powers? Fight for good or evil?"

I thought for quite some time and I decided to go with what I think reflects one of my bad sides. My symbiote would be named Bane, as he would be one of the most annoying symbiotes in existence. His face would have a white outline to it with [designer color mode activate] berry red eyes, and the rest would follow a standard symbiote suit with the berry red as the primary color and white as the outline. His unique ability would be to clone himself but he can easily lose himself while cloned, and the copies will argue over who's better. Personality wise, he is very egotistical, and straight up annoying to anyone, as if his goal is not to murder people, but just drive them insane.

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
Id prefer to have a scarab from Dc latched to my spinal cord.

dont think a symbiote can beat that.

DrgoFx

Aug 30, 2011
CODE-D said:
Id prefer to have a scarab from Dc latched to my spinal cord.

dont think a symbiote can beat that.
As cool as that would be, apparently Symbiotes also prevent human diseases from infecting your body.

Hal10k

May 23, 2011
My Symbiote is named Steve. He looks exactly like a 38 year old office worker named Steve. Steve is slightly overweight, has thinning hair, and likes to wear a white shirt and novelty tie, even on weekends. He has a wife and two kids, who he loves very much. Steve is upwardly mobile in his company, and has good prospects for the future. Steve's kids go to a good school. Steve is a nice guy.

I'm going to have lots of adventures with Steve.

DrgoFx

Aug 30, 2011
Hal10k said:
My Symbiote is named Steve. He looks exactly like a 38 year old office worker named Steve. Steve is slightly overweight, has thinning hair, and likes to wear a white shirt and novelty tie, even on weekends. He has a wife and two kids, who he loves very much. Steve is upwardly mobile in his company, and has good prospects for the future. Steve's kids go to a good school. Steve is a nice guy.

I'm going to have lots of adventures with Steve.
Glad to see you taking this ever so seriously. Bu yes, Steve sounds like an awesome guy. I was honestly expecting more Spiderman fans. Odd, I guess.