Creature Caster Masters: Death Spelunking

Jimtopia

Slaving away over a hot laptop.
Oct 3, 2008
Death Spelunking

Justin and Tun-Tun take a wrong turn and end up face to face with some fearsome creatures! Well... fearsome-ish.

Watch Video

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
EDIT:

Sorry, that came out wrong. This show seems like it will get old quick if its all debunking pokemon and card gaming in general.

Though I'm still waiting for one of them to just start saying heart of the cards.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Repel joke was farking fantastic! Always wondered why your pokemanz never cared about the smell of it. Your pokemon and Zubats were seemingly immune.

Also digs on the escape rope and flash HM are full o' lulz.

Wish I had me an old faithful to deal with Zubats though.

Good second episode, I look forward to an incredibly awesome third.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
OMG That whole escape rope item make so much sense now! I can't stop laughing at the burn joke toward it.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
Laughed my arse of at the rope joke.

I used that item a few times in mana games and it is indeed weird if you think about it

hawk533

Dec 17, 2009
Nice first show. It could get old fast if we can't relate enough to the characters so good luck!

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Finally a new episode! We need more of these!
Good episode, but still not enough stuff to base an opinion on. So, moooore!

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Bleh. Maybe this show will liven up once it gets past all the obligatory 'have you ever noticed how things that happen in games aren't always realistic?' jokes, e.g the pokeball is cramped, escape ropes don't work like that, e.t.c... Also there was far too much exposition at once in this episode, and I thought the comic timing could have been better, namely the being given the trainer card bit, there probably needed to be more of a build-up for that to work.

jrplette

Nov 2, 2010
I expect to see some wanted posters for that first trainer in future episodes now ;)

Solid episode. Definitely feels a lot fresher than the pilot since we saw the pilot in the contest, and i think just as funny. Pacing kinda dropped off while the professor was yammering about research methodology, but LAWL HE CULD NOT FIND HIZ PANTS :p

Seriously though, good work. Love the borebats; I see definite potential for some one-off gags with them. Repel joke was good too, that had actually never occurred to me before XD

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to episode three ^_^

SoulIsTheGoal

Nov 25, 2010
Some excellent jokes in this, it does need to develop a bit more but from what's here so far I'm enjoying it.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Well, its kept a consistent tone and hasn't abused gore nor used excrement for sources of "Humor" so I'm happy so far. From what I see, its not bad here and there's plenty of room for improvement- I'm excited about watching this develop.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Now the professor sounds very familiar.

Either way, another good episode. Can't wait until we find more about the main character. I am also curious if the main character will have a cocktease of a friend to accompany them like the series' of the two franchises it's parodying.

Calumon: I used illuminate once. I couldn't hold the lamp and Jack lost a shoe. : (

GameJoker365

Aug 12, 2010
I never knew Tun-Tun was such a pansy.
Fun episode, loved the puns.

Hope to see more episodes like this.