Creepy Compliments

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
What is the creepiest/weirdest/most confusing compliment you have ever received?
You can also throw in any weird insults too.

I had a guy in a gym class of mine in high school lean over and take a deep whiff of me, smiled, and said, "You smell delicious."

An ex of mine also gave me a nasty compliment on the texture of my lady-bits. It was more than a little disturbing.

An old man in a rural Georgia town told me that I "talk like a Yankee." I think he meant it as an insult.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
"Your legs have gotten nicer."
Even if I were a girl that compliment would be stupid.

I also have one that I said to someone:
"You look a lot like Haruhi Suzumiya..."

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
I accidentally blurted that someone had nice feet... or maybe adorable toes. In my defense, the conversation was boring and I was zoning, and staring at the floor.

Lust

Mar 23, 2010
"I'll lick your elbows"

I told someone that. But, I've never gotten a creepy compliment.

Applejack

Aug 1, 2010
"your husband is a lucky man" is creepy. Is the guy saying that hoping to be "lucky" too?

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
"Nice ass"

I'm neither a girl, nor do I like people looking at my ass, no matter how nice it may be. At least it was a girl that said it.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
I've gotten "You smell nice" from a friend. It was kinda creepy, and a bit insulting, too. Don't I usually smell nice?

Also, after handing my picture ID to a guy to get into a local amusement park, he looked at it and said, "You have a really nice smile. Wanna show me in real life?"

And then there's the "look at you... damn, red-heads with pigtails are hot... like sexy farmer girls" that I got at my job.

And I have many more, but I think that gets the point across.

Necator15

Jan 1, 2010
This one wasn't said to me, but it far trumps anything anyone has ever said to me:
"You look like you're the playful sort"
Myself and several other people who were present for that give the girl who it was said to shit about it all the time.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
Applejack said:
"your husband is a lucky man" is creepy. Is the guy saying that hoping to be "lucky" too?
Yeah that's pretty damn sleazy.

mikozero said:
also "the one" gave me an uncle bulgaria womble soft toy "because it reminded her of me" not long after she dumped me which i still haven't figured out as our realtionship was supposedly "mostly based on sex" from her pov.
That's just... weird. Sorry to hear that she gave crap reasons. It doesn't seem like a satisfactory excuse.

Applejack

Aug 1, 2010
DJmagma said:
you have beautiful eyes.

it was from a girl and I'm a guy. i never want to be called beautiful.
I'm a little surprised by this, so you can never call a guy beautiful? Orlando Bloom had better be an exception!

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
Z(ombie)fan said:
"your my best friend and I LOVE YOU"

-random bum

lolwut?
Is it me, or does that sound an awful lot like Dug?

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Applejack said:
DJmagma said:
you have beautiful eyes.

it was from a girl and I'm a guy. i never want to be called beautiful.
I'm a little surprised by this, so you can never call a guy beautiful? Orlando Bloom had better be an exception!
I'm a guy and I don't have a problem with it. In fact, if someone (a girl, to be specific) said that to me, I'd be flattered.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
"You look like Jesus and are answer questions the same way he would!"

LiberalSquirrel said:
I've gotten "You smell nice" from a friend. It was kinda creepy, and a bit insulting, too. Don't I usually smell nice?
Maybe. If someone walks by me strong enough I can get a whiff of them and I always think "they smell nice" but never say it.