Critical Miss: #13

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008

New coworkers should be approached with suspicion and perhaps a pointy stick.

Read Full Article

Dec 14, 2009
Ashley is not a girl's name! Stop belittling me! ARGHHHH!
I've met more guys in England called Ashley than girls, only the US seems to see it as a girl's only name.

/rant

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Man, I wish I worked with a bear. Especially one with such a name as Charles. Charles sounds like such a big man's name, and he's a bear.

Calumon: I wanna hug him!

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Scary Penny is now the best character in the show...ever.
*twitch*

[color=green/]EVER[/color]

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
Man, I wish I worked with a bear. Especially one with such a name as Charles. Charles sounds like such a big man's name, and he's a bear.

Calumon: I wanna hug him!
I thought of a different type of bear when I saw him
[spoiler/]http://jamiedubs.com/fuckflickr/data/meme-prints/pedobear.png[/spoiler]

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I know I'm going to love Charles in future comics. Also Clive isn't working hard enough. Punish him.

I know that Ashley can be for both a boy and girl and was originally a man's name, but wasn't it spelled Ashleigh? And Ashley was the girls version?

Is that poster for sale? Because I want one!

Kiithid

Aug 12, 2009
zombiejoe said:
I thought of a different type of bear when I saw him.
Exactly my thoughts, even though if you are an adult working with a pedobear it would be safe... if interns counts as adults.

LunarTick

Mar 1, 2010
Ah! A reference to the album "The Seldom Seen Kid" by Elbow. I... I actually like the song "the fix" better?
Ashley might get to be a personal favorite to in the future.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
Ashley is not a girl's name! Stop belittling me! ARGHHHH!
I've met more guys in England called Ashley than girls, only the US seems to see it as a girl's only name.

/rant
According to wiki, only UK sees it as an unisex name. The only bisexu... genderless... unisex (gah, the only name that is not offensive to anyone) name I tolerate is Sam. Samantha, Samuel, both make sense.

But other than UK, Ashley IS a girly name.